This thread is privately moderated by flyinjrc74, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 12, 2014, 11:52 PM
Trader Rating: 468
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

2x Traxxas Rustler 2.5 Nitros RTR

Two of my sons (Darren 6 and Joshua 11) want their Rustlers to get sold because they want to race 1/10th 2wd electric this winter indoors at a local track. They both run and drive and are fast. They will need rear tires soon and probably minor tuning. The one to left has alot of time on it but no cracks in body. It has a rechargeable rx pack in it. The one on right in pics (no decals on it) has less than a gallon of use and no cracks in body. There are many parts in the center of trucks including ni start and starter wands for both and chargers for all of them.

There is a stock Traxxas transmitter for both with batteries in each. Tools and tx's in box below each truck. Antennas are good and would like to sell both trucks together. Price is for local pick up but I will carefully box and ship for buyer that is not local at buyers expense. Local pick up gets the jug of fuel and funnel, jug is at about 80% of full.

I told them if we can get these sold it will generate enough to buy one truck and a battery and I will foot the bill on the second truck and battery. Please pm if interested!
Last edited by flyinjrc74; Sep 24, 2014 at 05:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
Thread OP
Still for sale...
Sep 26, 2014, 11:45 AM
Thread OP
Make offer

Quick Reply