Apr 09, 2015, 10:25 AM
With my 3,7 grams micro fpv gear: http://flitetest.com/articles/3-7-gr...d-video-tx-pnp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseRC
What gear are you using for that? It has to be superlight to be able to carry FPV gear...
All stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald_bjm
it's still stock motor or you have already change the motor?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 10, 2015, 12:31 AM
Keep em' high and let it fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by bparini
Wow it is amazing how that guy can fly that thing with the fvp camera so precise! The ending was hilarious! I hope he wasn't hurt.
May 05, 2015, 01:47 PM
Could someone please tell me the size of the individual motors used in this plane's drive system, such as Case Diameter, length, and maybe shaft diameter.
May 05, 2015, 01:53 PM
One more question are the motors wired in parallel or series to the receiver?
May 26, 2015, 02:54 PM
Just pulled the trigger on this little guy ! I was going to buy a Dynam Sbach or an F22 edf. Instead , I bought $100 in replacement parts for a couple of planes that I am already regretting. Should have bought the Sbach or EDF .

I paid some bills and now i only have a budget to get this little guy. And that's ok with me because I wanted this plane from the start.

Since my planes are either 50" or too fast for a small park ; this will be very useful for the park down the street.

The Sbach and EDF will have to wait a couple of weeks.

Anyway glad I finally purchased this plane.

I thought Banggood had spare motors but now I dont see any in the parts area.
Jun 08, 2015, 01:15 PM
13 days later and the F949 Cessna 182 has arrived!
Jun 08, 2015, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegsAJimbo
Shonmac,

I can't confirm about the flysky tx, however I can confirm that this binds to a Devo 7E running Deviation 4.0.1 using the FlySky protocol. I did have to invert the Aileron and Elevator.

Bound it to my Flysky TX easily enough. The elevator was reversed so I fixed that. Glad I checked . I may try to maiden tomorrow but the wind is supposed to be too much for this . Wednesday will probably be the day for maiden flight.
Jun 08, 2015, 11:00 PM
My gf is slowly getting into rc more and more with me, she has her own little truck and boat that I let her use all the time. She has always been interested in flying but she smashed my champ into pieces and was pretty discouraged lol.

At 90$ for the champ it stayed in pieces and I never replaced it, but for 50$ rtf this is hard to pass up. Has anybody had any issues with the plane it self outside of crashing? 20 minute run times is crazy I can have her flying on her own in probably just a few charges
Jun 09, 2015, 06:10 PM
Maidened it today ! 3 hand launches , 3 belly landings in about 25 - 30 minutes. The wind picked up and pushed the plane around. Weather app said 10 mph but I was in somewhat of an alcove of sorts ; surrounded by trees and houses. So I am not sure how much of the 10mph wind I was getting.

I was wondering if this plane would fly a little squirrely but I was surprised. It flies really smooth . I am very satisfied with it. It has surpassed my expectations!

25 min flight.
Handled wind better than I thought.
It can really climb if I let it.
Impressed with the speed . Quicker than I imagined. Decent slow fly capabilities.

Tomorrow I will take it to a big field to stretch its wings a little.
Jul 06, 2015, 03:00 PM
Tip Stall

ZOOM2 by Litehawk Canada

Its also sold as the ZOOM 2 by LITEHAWK Canada at TSC Stores fpr $119.99 but was just on sale a 2 weeks ago for $49.99 so will probably go on sale again as TSC often repeats their sales every so often. Awesome little plane and yes 25 min flight times if you moderate the throttle.
Jul 06, 2015, 04:09 PM
How is the wing attached to the fuselage on this plane, by rubber band? I just recently bought the Ares Gamma 370 Pro and it's a great flyer! http://ares-rc.com/gamma370pro/
I might get this little F949 so I can pack it on my bike and take it with me when I go bike riding.
Jul 07, 2015, 06:51 AM
Tip Stall
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent713
How is the wing attached to the fuselage on this plane, by rubber band? I just recently bought the Ares Gamma 370 Pro and it's a great flyer! http://ares-rc.com/gamma370pro/
I might get this little F949 so I can pack it on my bike and take it with me when I go bike riding.
Its attached by 1 screw at the back. There is a plastic clip in the front which hooks under the windshield. No rubber bands.
Jul 08, 2015, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DENSRC63
Its attached by 1 screw at the back. There is a plastic clip in the front which hooks under the windshield. No rubber bands.
Thanks for the reply, do you guys know which protocol this plane uses? I wonder if it's frysky?
Jul 08, 2015, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent713
Thanks for the reply, do you guys know which protocol this plane uses? I wonder if it's frysky?
Hey vincent . This uses flysky protocol. Right out of the box i bound it to my flysky FS- T6
Jul 08, 2015, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shonmac
Hey vincent . This uses flysky protocol. Right out of the box i bound it to my flysky FS- T6
So I can use my V912 TX with this plane?

Quick Reply