Many thanks for the photos.
Very nice. Some great images.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2014, 06:29 PM
Just Plane Crazy

A NEAT Story

On Friday I watched Bradly pioloting his 43 inch AJ Slick powered with 3S Lipo. Bradly made a 3 hour trip from Sterling, N.Y. I found out while chatting with Bradly and his father that they visited last year for the first time for one day. This year because of the awesome experience had last year an RV was rented allowing them to stay from Thursday to Sunday.

On Sunday morning I ran into Brooke and her new Cub. Brooke is a soft-more in High School and has been R/C flying for 2 months. After her flight and shooting her photos I found out she was Bradly's sister much to my pleasant surprise.

A family that flies together will "stick" together.
Last edited by datazman; Sep 15, 2014 at 07:48 PM.
Sep 16, 2014, 06:23 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA

Pics

Paul

Great job as always. You do something other photographers don't do and that is taking pics of lots of peeps. They like to see that on the photo thread. Sorry we only got to chat for like 2 mins. As you know I was not planning to come this year but plans changed and I had a shot at coming for a few days. To date I can say I have only missed the 2nd NEAT. Next year I will be there for the week and be able to lend my hand to Tom again. I felt a little bad for not stepping up this year but only being there for two days is tough.
I do want to extend my thank you to everyone that makes this show happen. So thank you Tom and crew. See ya next year sometime.

Dave
Sep 16, 2014, 06:34 AM
Now that's a low pass !!
I'm looking for photos of the mustang that crashed onto my camper's awning if anyone was there and took photos.
Sep 16, 2014, 05:33 PM
RC Junkie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoGirl12
I am still working my way through the almost 1700 photos that I took at NEAT. I did want to share one before I finished.
That's one of the funniest things I've seen!! LOL Too bad he couldn't throw my A-6, I was lookin forward to flyin that bird all weekend!
Sep 17, 2014, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slayer
That's Too bad he couldn't throw my A-6, I was lookin forward to flyin that bird all weekend!
NTSB report on the A6 is in -> Need more CowBell
Last edited by Alan W; Sep 17, 2014 at 09:20 AM.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:12 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Anyone get a video of the full scale wild piper flight. I was going to grab my camera but thought I would miss the whole deal by the time I got it out of the camper. Be great to show my friends.
Dave
Sep 17, 2014, 04:16 PM
RC Junkie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan w
ntsb report on the a6 is in -> need more cowbell
2+2=v! Lmfao!!
Sep 17, 2014, 08:02 PM
Flying Models Plans

AVRO Triplane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Micki
Here's some pics of just some of the great planes at the NEAT Fair.

Miss Micki
I can't imagine how I missed the Avro Triplane!! Nice shot Miss Micki.

This one is always a favorite and looking ready for a Magnificent Men reenactment. Or at least a warm summer's evening at Old Warden. Or right, it must have been the lack of a warm summer's evening that caused me to miss it.

But seriously, any info on who built it and how big it is?
Sep 17, 2014, 10:09 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Plane and Pilot photos

Most of these photos were taken on Sunday morning with the exception of some of the Demo flights. I combined images from Friday for some of those.
Sep 18, 2014, 02:13 AM
The sky is my playground.
Wow, until this post came along, I was really thinking NEAT was a bad showing this year.
Sep 18, 2014, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the great pics Paul! It was a pleasure meeting you at the show. Nice to see my Baby Bullet in the air.
Sep 18, 2014, 01:40 PM
"it's electric !" Boogy woogy

Great shots !!

Yeah thanks Datazman ! You captured wonderful shots of both my F-15 and F-16. It wasn't easy slowing the F-16 down for you, took a couple of trys but we got it !!

These plane pics and all the other photos, really help show what a wonderful event NEAT is...even missing one whole day to rain.

Tony S.

Quick Reply