NEAT 2014 Photo Thread - RC Groups
Sep 12, 2014, 02:27 AM
Hooper, full throttle!
Gallery

NEAT 2014 Photo Thread

Hey Guys

Can't make NEAT this year, but hope you guys are kind enough to post up some photos! Show me what I missed.

Hope your all having a blast!

Tommy D
to remove ads between posts
Sep 12, 2014, 06:41 AM
Just Plane Crazy

Oh No!

Tommy:

For me it will not be the same NEAT without you. You will be missed by myself.

I am planning to post a few photos tonight as my plans are to drive home with an ARF I am picking up at the event. Then again sometime Sunday because I am staying the night on Saturday.
I hope I do not disappoint

Ta Ta for now.

Paul
Sep 13, 2014, 07:32 AM
Just Plane Crazy

2 for you Tommy

In spite putting in a late night I got my Friday photos selected and cropped but not scaled down for upload. I will get that done on Sunday when I return from NEAT. For now I will put up 2 that are done.

Ta Ta for now.

Paul
Sep 15, 2014, 12:09 AM
Go fast, turn left....
Here's the link to the pics I took at NEAT this year. don't mind the out of focus or out of frame ones. I'll go back and edit those out later...

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/azal...ry/NEAT%202014
Sep 15, 2014, 01:23 AM
Just Plane Crazy

Friday Photos-The People and a couple Puppy Dogs Too.

Hello all:

I got back from NEAT around 6:00 PM so it took a while for me to get to work as dnner was ready and I needed to get my Mini Van unloaded. I thought I would start with people photos and move on to Plane and Pilot shots. Here is most of what I got on Friday. Some people flew the same model on Friday and Sunday so I will combine them in future posts.

Enjoy.

Paul
Last edited by datazman; Sep 15, 2014 at 01:48 AM.
Sep 15, 2014, 02:35 AM
Just Plane Crazy

Friday Photos-The Planes and Pilots.

This group includs Registered Pilots and the Noon Demos.
Last edited by datazman; Sep 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM.
Sep 15, 2014, 07:54 AM
any one know where I can get plans for the Red Baron Dog house??
Sep 15, 2014, 09:29 AM
Paul Dixon

Great photos!

Thanks for shooting and posting all the photos guys!

Paul
Sep 15, 2014, 11:09 AM
Shadow-D's Wife
I am still working my way through the almost 1700 photos that I took at NEAT. I did want to share one before I finished.
Sep 15, 2014, 11:33 AM
^^ Tom could hand-launch an M1A1 Abrams
Sep 15, 2014, 12:43 PM
Too many? No such thing.
Not a photo, but here is the Saturday Mass War Bird Launch.

NEAT Fair 2014 - War Bird Mass Launch in the Rain (11 min 38 sec)
Sep 15, 2014, 03:13 PM
Here is the link to my pictures....too bad Saturday SUCKED weatherwise. Always good to see everyone and I still had a great time, even though I didn't fly much.
Sep 15, 2014, 05:01 PM
Just Plane Crazy

AMA Awards

On Saturday afternoon the AMA handed out 2 award certificates.

AMA presenters for the Award Certificate were Eric Williams Vice President District II and Gary Fitch Executive Vice President.

One was an Award of Excellence presented to the Silent Electric Flyers of Long Island for the clubs dedication to the advancement of electric flight and hosts of the nations largest all-electric flight exposition, the NEAT Fair.

The other one was a District Service Award presented to former Tuskegee Airman George Watson Sr. This award was awarded based on Georges service to our country and an exemplary Ambassador of Model Aviation.

Congratulations on both awards.
Sep 15, 2014, 05:31 PM
Just Plane Crazy

Saturday Flying

Somebody must have upset Mother Nature on Saturday because the rain was relentless. Some of the pilots did fly but I was not interested in exposing my camera to the moisture to shoot anything.

About 6:00 PM it started to clear up just in time for night flying. The next group of photos is done on a tripod leaving the shutter open for a period of time and catch the glow of the LED's in flight resulting in streak patterns.
Last edited by datazman; Sep 15, 2014 at 05:39 PM.