Jan 01, 2002, 01:42 PM
Houng-wen Lin
Thread OP

Happy New Year from GWS!

Best wish for 2002, GWS will make more airplanes, more products, but less expensive!

I will be LAX at mid of Jan. 2002 to see PASADENA model show, which will be started from 18~20 of Jan. 2002

Regardless of Horizon order instruction, GWS keep proceed the "ZERO" on the production. Will avalible from Mid of Jan. of 2002 in Taiwan. Last week, my sales staff told me Horizon will place order, wish to see their confirmed order by L/C soon. But since the shipment by sea freight, I guess the shops in USA will get the kit at the end of Feb. If nothing cause delay again!

However, during my trip to USA, I will hand carry about 10 of ZERO kits with me. ( Sorry can not be more to check in bagages, I don't have too many winter waer in my LAX home )

If any one whom is very experience in this BB, and professional test pilot of RCM, MAN, FM, Backyardflyer, RCMicroflight with proof, pls contact with GWS ASAP to: [email protected]

I will need to ask my staff to print mailing lables.

Sorry for the long delay..

Any one who near LAX? wish to have a meeting with you and listen more about your opinions!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 01, 2002, 05:37 PM
Hello GWS4CEO! Happy New Year to you also! When is IPS II come to USA? Best Regards
Jan 01, 2002, 05:48 PM
Tree Trimmer
GWS4CEO I also want to wish you a happy New year, and I am wondering are you going to be showing up at the WRAM in White Plains N.Y. in Feb?
Jan 01, 2002, 06:12 PM
Almost a Pilot
HAPPY NEW YEAR, GWSCEO!!!
Thanks again for the great products. Like many others, I can't wait for this years new stuff.
If I had one wish for the new year, it would be to make GWS products more readily available.
I'd love to be able to order any GWS product I wanted, when I wanted it.
Make it happen, PLEASE!!
Jan 01, 2002, 07:41 PM

Test Pilot

I am none of the above. Please send the Zero to

Ben Lanterman
3432 Covington Parkway
St. Charles, MO 63301

Thanks,
Ben
Jan 02, 2002, 08:05 AM
Crash and Build
happy New Year!

GWS makes the coolest products on the planet!

I wish I qualified as a test pilot....though I think you should seek my opinion as a novice. It would be a perfect test of crashworthiness.

LOVE the TigerMoth

Keep them coming
David Poles
Groton, NY
Jan 02, 2002, 08:35 AM
Oz Member
GWS4CEO a very happy new year to you and all the e-zoners.
If the American fliers are upset about when they can get their hands on GWS stuff, they should try living in Australia! we probably won't see the Zero 'til the middle of the year
I can recommend a test-pilot however: my 14 year old son! he test flies all my aircraft. (And I'm the one who works for the RAAF's test unit!)He loves my? (his) Moth so I've had to build him some more planes so I get a go!
Jan 02, 2002, 10:27 AM
GWSCEO,
I guess I'd consider myself a test pilot. I own most of the current GWS parkflyers. lite stik, lite stick full fuse, J3 full fuse and tigermoth. I also fly other electric planes such as the zagi and have built a few electrics from scratch as well.

I'd love to try out the zero and have a digital camera that also takes video so I could do a write up and post here or send it directly to you.

It may not be possible, but I'd really like to also get an A-10. I assume you have some kits so would you consider bringing one with you when you come to the USA and mail it to me?

My email is [email protected]
If you would consider bringing an A-10 along with a zero, let me know and I can work out payment details and mailing adress. Thanks in advance.
Matt Kaarlela
Jan 02, 2002, 02:41 PM
I am M I G H T Y !

Happy New Year one and all!

Hi Mr Lin!

I wish I was a Professional EZone Test pilot!

If you feel so inclined, I would happily accept any items you feel I could test and report on!

Steve Wrona
2 Pintail Crescent
Great Notley Garden Village
Braintree
Essex CM7 8WR
ENGLAND

Quick Reply