Sep 06, 2014, 09:16 PM
Discussion

Indoor Night at NEAT Sept 12,13th Downsville School

Cindy and I will be holding the Indoor Night at NEAT again this year at the Downsville high school gym on Friday September 12th from 6pm-10pm and Saturday September 13th from 2pm-10pm. http://www.neatfair.org/ The event will feature some of the "Best in Micro" with state of the art micro models.

The event is open to individuals with models built from kits, or models built from their own designs. (Sorry No RTF's)

The format will be the same as previous years. We will have time slots for ultra slow models, and open flying for all types.

We will also feature the popular 1/2 time show on Saturday that allows everyone around 5 minutes to showcase their latest creation for the crowd! (SKS Video should be on hand to film the event) You can purchase the wonderful video that SKS shot of last years event and see all of the beautiful models that were flown.

Models will not weigh more than two ounces, and will have a flight envelope that will allow them to fly safely in the high school gym.

AMA or Park Flyer insurance will be required!

Fee will be $20.00 payable at the registration table. All proceeds will go to the Downsville high school for their education programs.

Anyone interested in flying please e-mail me (Joe Malinchak) to register at joemal@echoes.net Include the models that you are planning on flying.

Directions to the Indoor Night at NEAT

From NEAT go North to Downsville on Rt 30. As you near the intersection with Rt 206 the high school will be on your right. Park in the last school parking lot on your right and make your way to the downstairs Gym, where the micro RC flying will be taking place.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the event!

Thanks, Joe.
Last edited by Joe Malinchak; Sep 06, 2014 at 09:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2014, 06:39 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Great.... I sent out the insurance rider to AMA......last week for the two days
Sep 07, 2014, 09:29 AM
I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Joe.