Jan 01, 2002, 06:37 AM
Crashing IS Flying
Thread OP
Yippee!

Happy New Year

Happy new year everyone

It's great to be here and this morning I went out 11:00am UK time and had my first flight (two) this new year, with my new GWS cub.

New years resolution "To fly more, crash less and generally just have fun and enjoy life"

Thanks to you all for the advice and help since I first started this hobby just over a year ago.

Happy crash free flying.

Regards

Jeremy

(On a bit of a high this morning)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 01, 2002, 06:46 AM
Blew out my flip flop
Happy New Year!!! I'm at work, so not having as much fun as SOME people, but I get off in roughly an hour...then it's home and to bed!! Thanks, Ezone, for being here for all us e-flying nuts!!!

Later,
David
Jan 01, 2002, 09:52 AM
H.N.Y. to all fellow E-Zoners. Temp is <20F, with about 2" of crunchy snow on the ground, so no flying for me today. I think I'll just plink on my guitar a bit, and work on my new WattAge Lightning, which I'm converting to use regular control surfaces and ESC (see the thread under "Indoor and Microflight"). Best wishes to all, and here's hoping that '02 is <i><b>much</b></i> better than '01 was!!

Tony Turley
Jan 01, 2002, 10:29 AM
Crashing IS Flying
Thread OP
Tony,

Snap, it's cold here too and I also play and sing acoustic guitar Played and sung for about 20 years mainly S&G, James Taylor etc.

If you are interested in my tunes feel free to have a listen at :

http://members.dencity.com/jerrysimon/index.htm

Just follow the COVERS link.

Regards

Jeremy

Quick Reply