This thread is privately moderated by pdb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 02, 2014, 12:08 AM
pdb
Trader Rating: 7
pdb
pdbrown170b
Thread OP
$65.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Bob Martin Talon 50" wingspan kit NIB

I am selling a mint condition, NIB Bob Martin Talon. It's a really nice small model . Quick building and very nice flying.

Charge for shipping by USPS will not exceed $8.00 for lower 48 states or HI. Payment by Paypal or as otherwise mutually agreed.

Pete Brown
pdb@gci.net
Last edited by pdb; Sep 02, 2014 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Add shipping detail and attachment.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 02, 2014, 02:11 AM
Trader Rating: 121
Geppetto
I'll take it!
I'll pm you for Paypal info.
Geppetto
Sep 02, 2014, 01:32 PM
pdb
pdb
pdbrown170b
Thread OP
The talon is sold.
Sep 02, 2014, 01:32 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Any other old slope kits you want to sell? I am super sad I missed this one! KC
Sep 02, 2014, 02:04 PM
Trader Rating: 121
Geppetto
Paypal sent.
Thank You.
Geppetto
Sep 02, 2014, 03:35 PM
pdb
pdb
pdbrown170b
Thread OP
KC.... I am really regretting selling this but its already boxed and I made a deal. However, do I have a deal for you....

I have a new, unflown, Super Cheetah duralene fuselage and a set of the very simple directions. The wing, stab, and rudder construction is super simple if you can cut foam or have a friend who does. I can copy some templates as well if you need them.

see: http://vtpraerobatics.blogspot.com/2...en-source.html

This may be THE last Super Cheetah in the entire Free World and it can be yours!!
Sep 02, 2014, 05:51 PM
What ya looking to make of the cheeta?
Sep 02, 2014, 09:19 PM
pdb
pdb
pdbrown170b
Thread OP
I have two Super Cheetahs now, one with the standard wing, on the other, as yet I flown, I extend the wings to about 72 inches for better light air performance. However, either wing can go on my original fuselage.

I would sell the fuselage for about $40 plus shipping.

I think I can just put stamps and a label on the fuselage and hand it over to the PO. I don't think even they can break it.
Sep 02, 2014, 10:41 PM
I will do that. Will you send the plans too? I have the power source for cutting foam. Its been a long time but I can figure it out again . Let me know what and your address if PayPal is OK and shipping. Cool thanks KC
Sep 03, 2014, 12:13 AM
pdb
pdb
pdbrown170b
Thread OP
KC send your email address to me in a PM and I will send you a link to the Super Cheetah instructions and if you want to proceed, I will need your shipping address.

Quick Reply