May 22, 2019, 10:28 AM

Have we just HIT THE JACKPOT here...for Piper J-3 documentation?

Dear espenlaub & Fellow RC-Groupers:

The PIPE Here - thanks to some work through Facebook's "Piper L-4, Stinson L-5 and other Liaison Aircraft of World War 2" forum, I've managed to POSSIBLY "stumble" on a treasure trove of Piper J-3 factory scale drawing info for our needs, through the Internet Central Archive!

It exists HERE, and is CHOCK FULL of freely downloadable FACTORY scale drawings for the J-3 & L-4, and is BOUND to be somethin' a true RC Scale NUT will appreciate (I certainly do !!!)...

...so I CERTAINLY hope this IS something we can ALL get quite a BIT of use from... !!

Yours Sincerely,
The PIPE....!!
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2019, 10:59 AM
Pipe:
Thank you; that is a wonderful discovery!
At the risk of sounding greedy, is it possible to download the complete set of 351 drawings as a group? Perhaps I didn't find the correct button....
May 22, 2019, 02:14 PM

"Not certain" about HOW to "download 'em all-at-once"...!

Dear SDST:

The PIPE Here again - since I've never actually been THAT "in-a-rush" to do that sort of downloading, I'm afraid I can't be of help in THAT manner of gettin' them onto someone's hard drive/solid-state drive (my desktop PC has one of each) "really, really quick"...

but they ARE there, so say, I'd firmly suppose that if one's got a rainy weekend coming up, that could be a great time to get'em all THEN......

...but if you can figure it out, or someone posts here to help us all out with such a "speedy" way to do it...hope you can figure out how you might be able to download 'em all "quickly", and if you do, please let the rest of us know whenever time's available!

Yours Sincerely,
The PIPE....!!

Quick Reply