Apr 23, 2004, 09:59 PM
"I passed on the kool-aid"
Thread OP

Looking for a cheap lithium capable ESC for speed 400 use...

My only brushed ESC is being repaired at the moment and I am now looking for a ESC that is lithium capable (LVC). The hottest setup it will probably have to handle would be a 6v speed 400 or maybe a 480 (but not likely) on a 48" wing and a J250 on a 24" wing. I am figuring about 15 amps continuous rating minimum as I like to have a little reserve capability. I just got a brushless setup and so my funds are near 0. I was hoping for less than $30 but I do not know if that is going to be possible. I have checked about every distributor I can think of and the only option I am seeing even close to my requirements is the CC pixie 20. Is there anything else out there? Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Apr 23, 2004, 11:13 PM
BEC
BEC
CC Pixie 20P
Jeti JES 020
FMA-Direct Super 20

All will do what you want. None are less than $30......
Latest blog entry: Back to full capacity
Apr 24, 2004, 12:08 AM
"Sky Pilot"
Try this link:

www.ziyaelectronics.com

I've got a couple of the earlier version that are programmed using the TX and they're great.
Apr 24, 2004, 04:46 PM
Thread OP

I have already got an ESC from ziyaelectronics....

and it has been great. I was going to buy another one but after emailing him concerning the lack of paypal on his website now, he said he was going to take a break for a while and is currently not selling ESC's. That is the best deal is ESC's I have found but it is not available at the moment. I may have to go with the castle pixie 20.
Apr 24, 2004, 07:26 PM
Registered plane abuser
I have the model 300 from Ziya, no complaints from me. Hopefully he starts selling them again, it's a great deal.
Apr 24, 2004, 10:38 PM
Thread OP

That is the one I have right now...

It has been great. Was wanting to purchase another one just like it.

Quick Reply