Oct 27, 2015, 06:55 PM
Discovered that the yellow is shorted to the black (ground) for 1 sec for picture. And 3 sec for video.
Last edited by John Luciano; Nov 10, 2015 at 07:54 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2015, 12:14 PM
@panagiotisky,
Did you solve you Pb? I have exactly the same issue. Changed all motors, checked the right CW/CCW, props OK, ...
I do not find what is wrong...
Nov 08, 2015, 08:44 PM
Build-Fly-Crash-Repeat

FPV System

I hope this conversation wasn't over.
I'm new to brushed-drone world and I'm trying for take out V666 FPV system to another drone from another factory.
In this case I'm considering using MJX X600 because of it's lift power and the motors (I assume these motor more agile than N50).
Is it possible for me to control photo & video capture from transmitter just like V666? Or I just activated video capture as the quad ready to take flight?
Nov 08, 2015, 09:08 PM
No and yes
If your quad you are switching to has the capability of operating a camera it is possible.
The camera is not self powered. So you will need to get 7.5 volts to the balance plug.. You have to plug the small wire into a port on the quad that has the camera trigger. You can also fire up the video by shorting out the 2 wires in the small connector for 3 seconds. To stop the recording short them out again for 1 sec.
Nov 09, 2015, 11:29 PM
Build-Fly-Crash-Repeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano
No and yes
If your quad you are switching to has the capability of operating a camera it is possible.
The camera is not self powered. So you will need to get 7.5 volts to the balance plug.. You have to plug the small wire into a port on the quad that has the camera trigger. You can also fire up the video by shorting out the 2 wires in the small connector for 3 seconds. To stop the recording short them out again for 1 sec.
As I search on forums, i didn't get clue that the transmitter of my soon-to-be drone have camera control, because the using of wifi camera. So maybe i will use your tips by shorting out the wires just to trigger video.
Many thanks to you John
Dec 03, 2015, 07:08 PM
What is the name of the connector on the battery (red ) I need to purchase a fewc
Dec 09, 2015, 12:32 PM
Build-Fly-Crash-Repeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano
What is the name of the connector on the battery (red ) I need to purchase a fewc
i believe it is named JST RCY
CMIIW
Feb 08, 2016, 07:26 PM

V666 and V666N board upgrade

I'm installing a V666N board in the V666 to get altitude hold. The camera is a 4 pin connector and the only open port on the board is a 5 pin. Whats going on here? How do I connect the FPV cam?
Mar 03, 2016, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBGBs
I'm installing a V666N board in the V666 to get altitude hold. The camera is a 4 pin connector and the only open port on the board is a 5 pin. Whats going on here? How do I connect the FPV cam?
I also wondered this. I'm glad I didn't get a V666N now, as it doesn't have the sockets for the accessories like the water gun, winch, etc.

It seems the V666N comes with a breakout board that splits the 5 pin connector into a 3 pin Wifi socket, and the 4 pin camera socket.

I haven't seen it for sale anywhere, which is unfortunate for anyone wanting to install the V666N receiver on a different model.

There are pictures of it, and a discussion of the pinout in this thread:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...291665&page=71
Aug 21, 2019, 04:43 AM
DufourFPV
Has anyone figured out which channel the Fpv system is locked on? Or a way to mod the screen to add a button or two for changing channels? The closest I got was using my TrampHV vtx and 5705 kinda comes in a little but can still tell its not perfect....
Aug 21, 2019, 12:52 PM
Here is info on how to change the receiving channel of the monitor:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=330

Quick Reply