Serpent Spyder RTR Buggy RM 1/10 2wd

Ready-to-race version of the Spyder RM

Serpent Spyder RTR buggy RM 1/10 2wd

A true race-ready RTR

The Serpent Spyder RM, a high-end competition buggy in kit form, is now available as a ready-to-race package with DragonRC electronics. Designed by World Champion Billy Easton, the Spyder RTR RM is a high quality 2wd buggy able to compete right out the box. All optional RM race parts fit the RTR buggy.

Included with the Spyder RTR RM buggy is a 45a DX10 WP speed control, a 9T 3600kv sensorless motor, a prepainted and precut cab-forward body, and DragonRC premounted tires. The only items not included are a LiPo, transmitter batteries, and a charger.

CLICK HERE for more info on the Spyder RTR RM buggy from Serpent

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Aug 28, 2014 at 11:00 AM..
Aug 28, 2014, 01:19 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Nice. Doesn't look very revolutionary, but it does seem to be well executed. A 9T should be able to let it run pretty fast.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Aug 28, 2014, 01:45 PM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Thread OP
Heck yea. I'd race it right out the box... but substitute the transmitter for my Futaba 4PK.
Latest blog entry: www.gunnphotoservices.com
Aug 28, 2014, 01:57 PM
Suspended Account
nothing revolutionary about this at all..looks like a Losi from the bottom. very similar T plate and bolt layout.. not enough shock adjustment points . 2 on A arms 3 on shock tower ..I'll keep what I have in 1/10 scale 2 wd buggys nothing ground breaking here..
Aug 28, 2014, 02:23 PM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Thread OP
Im not seeing the words revolutionary or groundbreaking anywhere in the article or from Serpent. This is the Spyder SRX-2 RM that's been around the racing scene for a while as a kit, but now available as a RTR version. Hope that clarifies things.
Latest blog entry: www.gunnphotoservices.com

Quick Reply