This thread is privately moderated by twinkle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 26, 2014, 06:03 PM
It can't rain all the time
Thread OP
Discussion

RAF crash tender

Hi Folk

I got this RAF crash tender or fire float ll from ebay , it was not expensive but it did need a lot of TLC , being a bit slow now I have fitted a 3530 brushless motor and 3s 2p 4ah lipos and a new set of radio gear , Today after a couple of months of tinkering and fitting new windows but still in need of some paintwork and a refit it had its maiden test outing today apart from needing a pound of lead in the stern to achieve the right ride height all is well , looks nice on the water but really is crying out for the refit and new paint ,

Finished off my mkll tadpole trike ( it has taken almost a year because it has undergone several upgrades along the way its a non suspension 27 speed with discs all round and Under seat steering .

and finished off my holiday trike this is small enough to fit inside the boot of my estate car and is light enough for me to lift it in and out on my own
. it features 21 speed and disc brakes all round with USS and a q100 328 rpm motor driving a 20 " rear wheel .

regards emma
to remove ads between posts
Aug 30, 2014, 11:32 AM
J. Titors gr8 grandson...
Nice e-trike!

Quick Reply