Sep 22, 2014, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhillag1
No matter what changes are made if any my son and I will be there next year with a handful of spare props & plenty of charged batteries. Tom, thank you for all you do. We spend the entire year talking about previous "Fairs" and looking forward to the next one.
Ditto to that! I hope the contribution jar also helped defray the cost of running the event, especially for those who busted the big black balloons

Rob
to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2014, 08:43 AM
How high will it go?
I am so confused as I missed the entire event. Last I heard it was cancelled, I went out at night to look for it from our end and saw nothing. Weird.
Latest blog entry: FAA registration
Sep 23, 2014, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxhillag1
no matter what changes are made if any my son and i will be there next year with a handful of spare props & plenty of charged batteries. Tom, thank you for all you do. We spend the entire year talking about previous "fairs" and looking forward to the next one.
++++++++1
Sep 23, 2014, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antslake
I am so confused as I missed the entire event. Last I heard it was cancelled, I went out at night to look for it from our end and saw nothing. Weird.
Alcohol can have that affect
Sep 23, 2014, 09:00 PM
How high will it go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W
Alcohol can have that affect
I blame the folk singer who started performing while we were watching the Blues Brothers
Latest blog entry: FAA registration
Aug 19, 2016, 05:29 PM
AMA 1242

Nite fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
Rules are the same as last year, but posted here.

no entry fee, but donations will be accepted to defray costs of balloons, helium (geeze, getting very expensive!), lights and black pillars of death!

sign up at 7pm on saturday. Fun starts around 8:30pm. Make sure to bring multiple CHARGED batteries as rounds can go quickly.

Thanks
Tom
Tom is WLLIE NILLIE any thing like SLICK WILLIE ?