Aug 18, 2014, 11:52 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Thread OP
Discussion

Swap shop pre-registration

I can't belive it's NEAT Fair already. Where did the summer go?
PVRC is hosting the Swap Shop again this year.
Why wait by your flight line space waiting to sell your stuff and missing out on all the excellent NEAT fair activities? Bring it to the Swap Shop and let us sit there looking bored, wishing we were somewhere else and sell it for you. We only charge 10% of the sell price.

This year we are going to try something new which will hopefully make registering for the Swap Shop a little less painful for both of us. I will be assigning seller numbers and attaching forms to this thread to allow anyone who wishes to pre-register.

1. Email me at gantonini@charter.net for your seller number. Include your full name.
2. Download the Swapshop agreement, Seller Registration and Item label forms.
3. Sign the Swapshop agreement form.
4. Fill out the Seller Registration form. You will need your seller no. campsite or flightline location (can be filled in after you arrive). You will fill in your item no. 1,2,3 etc., a breif description , asking price, min. price ( if there is one. and you wish for us to negotiate for you. The more you get the more we get. we are on your side.) and initial in pen.
5. For each item fill out an Item Label (after you cut them out). Include your seller no. (that I assigned to you through email), Item no. for that item, price and a brief description. Attach each label to the item with tape.
6. Bring your signed Swapshop agreement and filled out Seller Registration form to the front desk to sign in before you place your items in the swap shop.

AS ALWAYS YOU CAN REGISTER AT THE SWAP SHOP OR DOWNLOAD THE FORMS AND GET YOUR NO. AT THE SWAP SHOP.

PLEASE READ THE SWAP SHOP AGREEMENT

PRE-REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNMENT WILL END 9/8/14.

THE SWAP SHOP WILL BE OPEN TO ACCEPT ITEMS ON WEDNESDAY 9/10/14 AT 9:30 A.M.
Last edited by FPVJOCKEY; Sep 08, 2014 at 09:09 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply