Sep 16, 2014, 09:11 AM
ANY VIDEO'S ????

RonJ
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2014, 09:31 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
HobbyKing Live - Show Central - 2014 NEAT Fair (14 min 47 sec)

The vapor games are prominently featured. The video link could be posted to a number of the threads in the NEAT 2014 section.
Sep 16, 2014, 11:52 AM
How high will it go?
Thursday night vapor games NEAT 2014:
Thursday night vapor games NEAT 2014 (0 min 36 sec)
Latest blog entry: FAA registration
Sep 16, 2014, 05:13 PM
Private video?
Sep 16, 2014, 05:35 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss View Post
Private video?
What happens in the JCSF Tent stays in the JCSF Tent.
Sep 16, 2014, 06:04 PM
How high will it go?
Quote:
Private video?
Some things were never meant to be seen....LOL

try it now :/
Sep 16, 2014, 06:41 PM
Carolynn and I are so happy you got that! One of the funniest things I have ever seen. She couldn't see past the life jacket (Dolly Parton Boobs) at all!
Sep 16, 2014, 08:12 PM
Dr. Toggle
This was a lot of fun and I hope that it will become a regular event at the NEAT fair. That and the Quad event were the best!!! Thanks for a very memorable fun time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 16, 2014, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Carolynn and I are so happy you got that! One of the funniest things I have ever seen. She couldn't see past the life jacket (Dolly Parton Boobs) at all!
That was awesome...

Rob
Sep 16, 2014, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedFool View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r045BtvKqv8

The vapor games are prominently featured. The video link could be posted to a number of the threads in the NEAT 2014 section.
What a fantastic video. Ok I'm likely a bit biased but they did a great job with the show overall (loved the film and editing work) and the Vapor Games piece was a hoot. I especially liked Mike on his mini crotch rocket

I also think the life vests were a big hit.

Rob
Sep 16, 2014, 09:11 PM
How high will it go?
Yea kind of envious that HK didn't come to the quad event. Guess I gotta earn my dues LOL. For those of you who missed it:
Quadromania at NEAT fair 2014 (1 min 27 sec)
Sep 16, 2014, 09:21 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob View Post
What a fantastic video. Ok I'm likely a bit biased but they did a great job with the show overall (loved the film and editing work) and the Vapor Games piece was a hoot. I especially liked Mike on his mini crotch rocket

I also think the life vests were a big hit.

Rob
The Mae West life vests were genius and the awards, Spam and shrubbery, were inspired. Awesome as usual. I'm glad that the HK guys recognized what a special event the Vapor Games are. After witnessing your potato gun antics at Warbirds I'm thinking that they were looking forward to seeing you all at NEAT.
Sep 16, 2014, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antslake View Post
Yea kind of envious that HK didn't come to the quad event. Guess I gotta earn my dues LOL. For those of you who missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W9s...3fosSDTe6vm2Ww
FWIW I just stopped by their tent and invited them to join the fun. If I'm not mistaken I thought they indicated that they planned to also attend your contest too (they mentioned that they were taking turns competing). I guess unfortunately something must have popped up.

Rob
Sep 18, 2014, 06:10 PM
How high will it go?
They would have liked to know a Hobby King pocket quad recorded the fastest time of the night
Sep 20, 2014, 07:41 PM

Vapor Game "winners"

OK, I got the faces...you can supply the names.
These are the folks that walked away with prizes although I think everyone in the tent that night was a "Winner"
You couldn't buy that much fun!

Tony