For Sale Thread - Page 4 - RC Groups
Sep 04, 2014, 09:16 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
The sorority sopwith is moving on? Wow. Only alby I have is PZ and you have like 7 of those.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 05, 2014, 07:59 AM

Not quite the magnificent Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedFool
The sorority sopwith is moving on? Wow. Only alby I have is PZ and you have like 7 of those.
I am bored with the Camel, once I took the 2lb lead block out and rebalanced the nose, the camel flies like the h9 DVII , except I HAVE TOO MUCH BIG STUFF!!!!!
I want this airplane sold and gone, Lets talk people I can/will make deals, to move stuff out !
Sep 05, 2014, 05:31 PM
When pigs fly rc

dog fighter multiplex

I have a dogfighter in great condition with the recommended set up from headsuprc. Its to fast for my taste. Just needs a receiver and battery.
140.00 dollars and will consider trades.
Sep 05, 2014, 07:38 PM
I'm looking for a NIB 48" 3dhs super vyper in yellow or a NIB blue Osiris. I know I'm a dreamer but you never know.
Sep 06, 2014, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrich
I have a dogfighter in great condition with the recommended set up from headsuprc. Its to fast for my taste. Just needs a receiver and battery.
140.00 dollars and will consider trades.
Can you detail the equipment installed ? motor, ESC, servos .. and what battery pack you use ?

I may be interested
Sep 06, 2014, 04:34 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel
We got a new Spektrum DX9, so both of our DX6i's are for sale ($75 @), plus I'm bringing a Dumas Li'l Swamp Buggy I electrified and a scratch-built Valkyrie jet-fighter-ish sport plane.
How much for the Swamp Buggy
Sep 06, 2014, 07:03 PM

how much for the Valkyrie-ish

How much are you asking for the yellow Valkyrie-ish plane ? And what size packs? I am guessing wingspan is around 30ish inches 7 inch chord?
Sep 06, 2014, 07:30 PM
Yeah how much

How much for the little girl? (0 min 17 sec)
Sep 06, 2014, 08:41 PM
When pigs fly rc

for sale

Alan
I have a trade lined up for the dogfighter but if it fails then your next. I will get you specs.
I also have a Jr 10 x propo heli radio its module based . at the moment its 72 MHz and has a bunch of receivers. Touch screen works great! In its day it was 1200 dollars. I might let it go or keep it for a spare radio and get a module

I have a alula glider that is almost new . already built with battery and receiver.
100 dollars or b.o.

Icon a 5 parkzone full size for 150.00 it has a broken wing tip so a new wing is included.

I have a fox chuck glider from multiplex for 20.00

Blade msr by eflite. 30.00

Blade scout 25.00
Sep 06, 2014, 10:25 PM
I'm selling the following:

1. Great Planes Cosmic Wind BNF with factory recommended motor, esc, and servos. $125

2. Graupner Terry BNF w/ Astro 020w/planetary Gearbox and Phoenix 35 esc. Carbon reinforced wing with ailerons. $125

3. Pulsar E. 1.5 meter 3 piece wing. V-Tail. Astro 010 w/planetary Gearbox and Phoenix 25 esc. BNF $200
Sep 07, 2014, 05:25 AM
I will be on the lookout for some 4 strokes in the .70 to 1.20 range. Also some Super Tigres in the .51 to .90 range. Looking for some great running stuff, no junkers allowed. If a glow plane catches my fancy then I'm fair game. That .25 Spitfire has got me intrigued at the moment. From the looks of it, I will only be able to go on Friday because of conflicting work schedule.
Last edited by JudahBenHur; Sep 07, 2014 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Added: "me"
Sep 07, 2014, 06:16 AM
AMA 1242
How about a new OS FSR 25? Will make the SPITZ zing!! Will be there all week. Look for WASP Banner. Also sent e mail
Last edited by jerseyhank; Sep 07, 2014 at 06:27 AM. Reason: add
Sep 07, 2014, 08:16 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
okay, I will have a few planes to sell. One is a 100" wing span (3 piece wing) powered glider Hot pink with a glass fuse made by Northeast sail planes I think. I bought it an estate sale. Motor was trashed so I removed it. It does have all servos though. Also missing canopy. Looking for 110.00 There is some slight damage to the lower right outer wing panel. Easy fix. I am going to see if can make a decent canopy for it too.

I also have an old timer gas model has an open scruture in the back. was a glow model. Has a little damage to elevator ( easy fix) The structure in the back is amazingly strong. It may have had ailerons at one time but I do not have them as there is hinges in the wings trailing edge. Again quick fix or just fly rudder and elevator. It has a 59 inch wing span and fuse is like 37 inches long. No radio equipment or motor are included 55.00
Needs some TLC but is in decent condition.

I may be putting more up for sale depends on how much room I have.

Thanks
Dave
Last edited by Yellowspider; Sep 07, 2014 at 10:29 AM. Reason: added pics
Sep 07, 2014, 11:41 AM
I'lltake the oldtimer model, Dave

I think it san old Orline Model