For Sale Thread - RC Groups
Aug 13, 2014, 04:33 PM
Hey, watch this!
Discussion

For Sale Thread

I'm starting this because there wasn't one and I would like help to hit a milestone in my RC flying career: I am selling the last item I have related to Glow flying.

I have a Great Planes Extra 300s 40 size with an OS FS-70 motor. The air frame is in pretty good shape except for 10+ years of hanger rash and some work needed on the firewall and cowling. It flew like it was on rails the last time I flew it (over 10 years ago). The motor had AT fluid put in to protect from rust so you will need to run some fuel through to clean it up. Included with the motor and air frame are 3 servos (2 decent, one cheap for throttle), a Futaba 72 Mhz receiver, two Futaba RF modules and crystals for channels 26 and 27. PM me if you are interested in making a deal. I will deliver the plane at the NEAT fair so you may look it over (caveat emptor and all) before exchanging cash. I hope to have pictures in a couple of days.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 14, 2014, 09:36 AM
AMA 1242
Is GENO going to run a sale in the rec barn this year?
Aug 14, 2014, 10:12 AM
Im looking for an Eflite Dueces Wild ..

... anyone ? Bueller ?? anyone ??

I also have a pristine JR 9303 Transmitter (native DSM2) that was only used by a little old lady on sunny Sundays after church. Seriously .. It was a club members' backup and hardly used at all .. I bought it to replace my DX7 and never got around to reprogramming any of my planes into it ... so it has basically sat unloved and unused most of its life (without a battery in it ..).

I bought a DX9 and dont need both the DX7 and 9303 .. looking for $150 or something with lights on it that flys after dark
Last edited by Alan W; Aug 14, 2014 at 10:29 AM.
Aug 14, 2014, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyhank
Is GENO going to run a sale in the rec barn this year?
That's my understanding - we'll just have to figure out when they'll set up shop during the week.

Rob
Aug 14, 2014, 11:15 AM
... or you could just host it at your setup before they open .. just for the earlybirdz

Early Spyshot recon photo's show your gang of merrymakers really stepped it up a notch this year

Aug 14, 2014, 11:28 AM
Don't tempt us

Honestly though, we did consider this year adding a 20x20 tent to the back to act a a dedicated hangar, but thought it might make things a wee bit too tight with all the other tents and campers in our row. So for now we're just going to stick with the single 32' hex tent

Rob
Aug 14, 2014, 05:21 PM
AMA 1242
Just bring in the clowns
Aug 15, 2014, 07:57 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Yes Gino and PVRC will be hosting the swap shop in the event center. I will be posting the forms and assigning seller numbers on line next week. Hopefully this will make registration a little less painfull. We will start taking items in on Wednesday. Unfortunately we will not have the pizza shop this year.

PLEASE GO TO SWAP SHOP THREAD. THANK YOU.
Last edited by FPVJOCKEY; Aug 18, 2014 at 01:06 PM.
Aug 16, 2014, 08:47 PM
Oh boy, not again!!!
I'm starting to look over my inventory and have decided to part with the following:

Top Models Albatros 3S/E all ready to cover, brand new in box, never been unpacked asking $400 or best offer, delivered to the NEAT. Link to model on Esprits web site:

https://www.espritmodel.com/albatros-3s-e-arc-arf.aspx

Also up for grabs is a brand new unstarted Soaring USA Enigma, red fuse with white wing on top with red tip stripes, bottom of wing is red with a wide white stripe. Asking $430.00. Link to model on Soaring USA's web site:

http://www.soaringusa.com/Enigma-F5B.html

Carbon-Z Scimitar PnP- $175.00

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...r-pnp-EFL10175

I'll be on the flight line by Thursday noon, look for the blue Chevy Silverado with a silver Leer cap.

Thanks,
lumpy649
Last edited by lumpy649; Aug 17, 2014 at 11:27 AM. Reason: added items for sale
Aug 18, 2014, 07:43 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Wanted, Any P-51 as close to scale as possible. Must be real pretty no hanger rash. Has to be built up balsa or ARF no foam. A scale prop would be nice too. 60 to 81 inch span or so really nothing under 60.This is not for me and will only be a static model. So no motor or radio equip needed. No kits. New ARF is okay. Will pay at the NEAT fair. anything from couple hundred up to around 700 or 800. If you have like a hanger nine ARF. I do not want to be paying like 50 under what I can buy it for on-line. I am looking for a nice plane for a deal. It will be added too a very large collection of scale planes for an older friend. Let see what you got.
Thanks
Dave
Aug 18, 2014, 07:55 AM

sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyhank
Just bring in the clowns
They're already here........
Aug 18, 2014, 10:27 AM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W
Im looking for an Eflite Dueces Wild ..

... anyone ? Bueller ?? anyone ??

I also have a pristine JR 9303 Transmitter (native DSM2) that was only used by a little old lady on sunny Sundays after church. Seriously .. It was a club members' backup and hardly used at all .. I bought it to replace my DX7 and never got around to reprogramming any of my planes into it ... so it has basically sat unloved and unused most of its life (without a battery in it ..).

I bought a DX9 and dont need both the DX7 and 9303 .. looking for $150 or something with lights on it that flys after dark
Hold on to that 9303 for me! I'm probably going to buy it from you at the event.
Aug 18, 2014, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heligrom
Hold on to that 9303 for me! I'm probably going to buy it from you at the event.
I've got one person in line ahead of you .. I need to dig it out of storage and I'll post pics up here.

I remembered it *may* be a Heli version as I remember the throttle was ratchet-less.

I should be able to post back tonight
Aug 18, 2014, 01:51 PM
My 9303 was originally a heli version - JR sells the ratchet for like $5 and it takes 5 minutes to install.

Rob
Aug 18, 2014, 04:58 PM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W
I've got one person in line ahead of you .. I need to dig it out of storage and I'll post pics up here.

I remembered it *may* be a Heli version as I remember the throttle was ratchet-less.

I should be able to post back tonight
I think that should be fine. I prefer a ratchet-less throttle. I think the heli version just has a slightly different switch layout.