Aug 12, 2014, 09:25 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Instructions for 1983 Nikko Submarine?

Good day all.

Iím a relative NOOB to the RC world (just signed up today ) and have just purchased a Nikko Sea Wolf Submarine from 1983. However, it didnít come with the instruction manual, and Iíve not been able to find any instructions online.

Do any of you that happen to have this or any of the other versions (Ocean Explorer, Sea Star, Shark Hunter, Atlantis, etc.) submarine in your fleet have a manual handy that you could scan a PDF and send to me or post to this thread? Please PM me. Thanks

-Kevin
Last edited by RCSBP_954; Aug 14, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2014, 03:39 PM
Really?
Try contacting here:
http://www.nikko.eu/contact
Aug 18, 2014, 02:56 PM
Thread OP
Thanks for the reply.

I was actually able to obtain an instruction manual when I purchased a second Nikko submarine for the purpose of spare parts.

Regards...
Dec 22, 2015, 09:02 AM

copy of Sea Wolf manual

Hi RCSBP_954,

I came upon this thread searching for a Nikko Sea Wolf manual for my father in law. I see you last post that you were able to obtain one when you bought a sub for spare parts. Is there any way you would be willing to send me a PDF copy of the manual. I would be so appreciative!
Dec 25, 2015, 12:02 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaccala
Hi RCSBP_954,

I came upon this thread searching for a Nikko Sea Wolf manual for my father in law. I see you last post that you were able to obtain one when you bought a sub for spare parts. Is there any way you would be willing to send me a PDF copy of the manual. I would be so appreciative!
I ended up selling the Nikko submarine. I may have scanned a copy of the manual when I had it. I will check when I get back home from the holidays.
Jan 02, 2016, 05:18 PM
Thread OP
ebaccala,

Here you go. I found the scanned copy of the instructions.

I had two versions, a Japanese one that I found online after my initial post and then the attached English one that I got with my purchase.

Enjoy!
Jan 12, 2016, 11:11 PM
I have one of these and need a new rubber diaphragm . Mine just fell apart. Any parts available??
Jan 29, 2016, 09:27 AM

Nope

In a word...NOPE, you could find a good seal, and cast it, and make your own, or buy another dead unit and steal one from it. There havnt been parts available for this unit in 20 years or so
Aug 19, 2019, 12:52 PM

Motor?

Hello- does anyone know of a replacement electric motor for the main propeller motor (forward/backward)? I can't find any markings on my motor which has gone bad.
Aug 21, 2019, 04:17 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottd9990
I have one of these and need a new rubber diaphragm . Mine just fell apart. Any parts available??
You can make one out of a small Chef Boyardee microwave spaghetti lid. You have to trim the height down some, fill the holes and maybe put some silicone grease on the edge. The sub's for sale BTW.

Quick Reply