Nov 21, 2014, 05:12 PM
Steve looking forward to seeing your build

Steve T Go for it you will love this little Atom Autogyro

Joe
to remove ads between posts
Nov 21, 2014, 05:15 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
I think I'm going to build and fly the "Whippit" first, as I have never flown an AG yet...but this might be my second one...

Being the somewhat lazy old sod I am these days, did I read somewhere, that there would be some canopies and possibly a cowling for this AG available??

SteveT.
Last edited by SteveT.; Nov 21, 2014 at 05:21 PM.
Nov 21, 2014, 05:40 PM
Steve T
I think Rich had some spares,that's where I got mine
Nov 21, 2014, 05:47 PM
Hotay....thanks!!!

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Nov 23, 2014, 07:43 AM
It's all in the Blades!
As requested I have drawn up a simple sketch of my 2 blade set up, hope it makes sense?

Cheers

Rich
Nov 24, 2014, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the drawing Rich hope to build one this week.
Kevin
Dec 03, 2014, 11:17 AM
It's all in the Blades!
Hobbyking heads are back in stock,

We have now got 36 potential mass build builders who have shown interest. I am in contact with someone on FB who is going to have a go at vacuum bagging some suitable blades. I will keep you updated of his progress.

I have also made a start on the drawing for the larger 'Atom Bomber' , as its name suggests it will be able to carry a dropable pay load whether it be a parachute/bomb or sheep turds etc. Just trying to figure out the actual CG position so I can place the projectile around this area with minimal CG movement once jettisoned.
I know some were interested in this larger version, I am hoping to get these completed in time for the start date in January and as usual I will share to those who are prepared to build for the cause.

Helmets on boys

Rich
Dec 03, 2014, 02:41 PM
Hmmmm... how to say this without offending anybody.... Do you U.K folks have a "thing" about sheep turds??? I have over the last few months seen references to this same "material" in quite a few posts....

Of course this coming from a guy who lives in a country that in the southwest portion of said country, certain people have "cow patty" throwing contests!!!

SteveT.
Dec 03, 2014, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeLandings
Hobbyking heads are back in stock,
I received notification today that mine has shipped, so the Atom Special will now take it's place in line waiting for the build! It will be my first attempt at an Auto Gyro and I'm certainly looking forward to it.
Dec 04, 2014, 09:51 AM
Sorry wrong thread.
Last edited by Mud Duck Bill; Dec 04, 2014 at 10:04 AM.
Dec 05, 2014, 01:29 PM

plans?

Is there a pdf available for the plans or a download service?

Jim
Dec 05, 2014, 03:31 PM
Go for the laser cut kit and parts from RCME website.... Kit quality is really good
Steve
Dec 05, 2014, 03:35 PM
Atom Wood Pack....at 34.65 pounds ($53.99) but shipping is 108.99 British Pounds...($169.84).... for a total of $223.83...and I'm sorry, but that is absolutely ridiculous!!!

SteveT.
Last edited by SteveT.; Dec 05, 2014 at 03:48 PM.
Dec 05, 2014, 03:46 PM

price

thanks....i was hoping i could dowload a full set of plans. Can these be downloaded or purchased?
Dec 05, 2014, 03:53 PM
Order the magazine issue...here it comes with the free plan

SteveT.