Aug 10, 2014, 06:18 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Looking for a Baja 5B Flux

Anyone know where I can find one? (the electric version) - new or used!

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2014, 12:14 PM
There's always eBay but try your local hobby shop.
Aug 10, 2014, 01:47 PM
I just bought one on eBay!!! But I've been looking for over a year for one. No one wants to give them up. Haven't told my wife yet, so mine may be up for sale soon 😂😂😂
Aug 11, 2014, 11:37 AM
Thread OP
Haha, well done - cant find any on ebay! Looking into it more, I can see there are conversion kits for the petrol version to electric, worth a shot?

What I want to do is build something like this:

http://store.freeflysystems.com/coll...s/freefly-tero

I'm pretty sure its based on the 5b flux!
Aug 12, 2014, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwrangham
What I want to do is build something like this:

http://store.freeflysystems.com/coll...s/freefly-tero

I'm pretty sure its based on the 5b flux!
It is based on the Baja 5B Flux, and even with upgrades you would be able build one for 1/3 the price that Freefly business model is based on... $5,000-Really!?!

Have been thinking about building one myself. Most guys want the gas ones for bashing, we need the electric one...
Aug 13, 2014, 06:51 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Treemagnet
It is based on the Baja 5B Flux, and even with upgrades you would be able build one for 1/3 the price that Freefly business model is based on... $5,000-Really!?!

Have been thinking about building one myself. Most guys want the gas ones for bashing, we need the electric one...
Yeh I figured that too! What do you think are the main upgrades (apart from wire isolators and a mounting plate!)? Thinking could possibly get a gas one and convert it to electric...
Sep 11, 2014, 06:08 PM
Hey guys why are these so hard to find? Are they new? or are they being discontinued? Also any idea of how to make a mounting plate and wire isolators? I want to build one and mount the Feiyu G3 Brushless Gimbal on top.

Quick Reply