This thread is privately moderated by 59er9er, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 04, 2014, 02:58 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

On to multirotors

I now have a DSM2 Ladybird and a Simplcopter Tricopter which I traded my Radian Pro for. I didn't fly the Radian Pro as much as I would have liked to primarily because suitable flying sites are not close enough to home/where we spend our weekends. I've been flying the Night Vapor a whole lot and the micros. Looking for the next interesting challenge I decided to try out multirotors.

I had a lot of fun flying the Ladybird on its maiden in my living room today. Got the tricopter bound to my receiver, calibrated ACC on my dining table then took it outside to just hover around. Upon giving it sufficient power I noticed it wanted to roll and yaw. I need to figure out how to center the controls on the FC since using the trim tabs on the radio are not recommended. I can say that my son and I are really happy with this tri and are looking forward to taking it out to a large grassy field to dial it in. But not before getting in more Ladybird flights.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply