Apr 18, 2004, 05:30 PM

who want's a plan

K I review'd the video and it does fly I have to see if my PC will still download DV but I am wondering who would take the Cad file once I finish
to remove ads between posts
Apr 18, 2004, 08:36 PM
JustGoFly
Nice design - reminds me of a SpitFire's wings. I'd be interested in a PDF of actual size - 36 inch or so. I would like to print it 1:1 on a plotter.

If you can't PDF - send me the CAD file and I'll see if I can manage it. I am not very good at AutoCad, but have it along with PDF writer. I'll send the PDF back if I succeed.

Vinnie
vfinn@rochester.rr.com
Apr 19, 2004, 10:34 AM

here is all I'll do for now

Untill I have a vollenteer try and build and prove this will fly I don't want to add the many details to this drawing..

All I have is the DWG file so if someone want's to give this a go e-mail me and I'll send it off.. I made mine out of poster board 5mm for the wings and such and 1/2 " for the Fuse.

It does fly but I think My fingers where to excited on the sticks cause when I pulled the sticks any direction I moved them full not in little steps so the think kept stalling..
Apr 19, 2004, 10:47 AM
-=Futaba RuLEz=-
Very nice plane. What setup are you using? Details please...
Apr 19, 2004, 10:50 AM
right now it's got a ips a motor.. 6 cell 2/3 aaa's gws naro gear AUW about 5-6oz

Fuse is 18" long WS 30"I'll have to try and dup the video clip somewhere..

any more info just ask away
Apr 20, 2004, 06:58 PM

what do you think??

Okay I hope this works as you can see it flew pretty good till the end

http://www3.telus.net/jay_sam/images/