Joysway Force2 60 RC Catamaran - Page 32 - RC Groups
Jan 04, 2016, 03:54 PM
Basically, you can print out your sail numbers on computer, and lay the sails over the printed numbers. Then just use a permanent Sharpie marker (or similar) and trace over the numbers. Outline with a fine point and then fill in with a thick/flat point. Might have to go over twice to get the black opaque so you can't see marker strokes. Remember to keep starboard side numbers higher than port side.

You can use colors, but some don't seem to look good with light behind them.

If you make a mistake or touch where you didn't want to., a cotton ball with a bit of alcohol will usually remove the marker with a bit of light rubbing.

Sails below are some that I did for my own F2-60.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2016, 04:33 PM
Proving that pork can fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick L.
Basically, you can print out your sail numbers on computer, and lay the sails over the printed numbers. Then just use a permanent Sharpie marker (or similar) and trace over the numbers. Outline with a fine point and then fill in with a thick/flat point. Might have to go over twice to get the black opaque so you can't see marker strokes. Remember to keep starboard side numbers higher than port side.

Sails below are some that I did for my own F2-60.
Good to know. Looks like I will need to learn how to make sails or figure out some white numbers. Either way, I'll have to wait for sail numbers first.
Jul 13, 2017, 12:39 AM
Anyone still using these? I bought one a couple of weeks ago and have just finished running silicon all over the potential leak holes. Thanks to this forum.
Jul 14, 2017, 05:25 PM
Another one bites the Dust
I do just don't get a lot of chances to sail lately. Although last time I was out I forgot the drain plugs.i started wondering why it looked like it had a dirty diaper. Lol.
Jul 18, 2017, 09:22 AM
I have one and sail it occasionally. I made a new (single panel) main sail because I was tired of looking at the terrible sail shape and silly graphics of the stock sail. They are fun boats if you accept their limitations and have some sort of rescue system ready because they can and do capsize/pitchpole.
Jul 19, 2017, 09:15 AM
Hello all. I have just aquired one of these Force 60's, new in the box. Does anyone have simplified or better rigging instructions other than what is in the supplied manual? Thanks!!

And BTW - Great thread - tons of great info!!!!!!
Jul 19, 2017, 03:24 PM
Here was my goto site when I was assembling mine.

http://www.rctoystasmania.com/apps/f...2-60-catamaran
Jul 19, 2017, 03:33 PM
Would be great if you owners would register your boats so we develop an email address list and see if we can get a multihull association off the ground. Please include the size of multi, cat or tri, with or without foils.

For the 65M class, a registration effort was already started by RCSAILS.COM
Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Thanks Gunyip!! thanks another great resource.......