Mini Telemaster ARF for sale! Check it out! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by CAFplanekid, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 17, 2004, 08:02 PM
Trader Rating: 18
De-Brushed user

Mini Telemaster ARF for sale! Check it out!

This is a new, never flown Mini Telemaster from Hobby-lobby.com . I havent seen one of these built for sale yet. Kit was well built and covered. I think, as well as everybody who has seen the plane, that i did a very nice job. Total weight, without electronics, is 6.75 ounces, light and strong. I made a few modifications to the plane, a battery hatch on the bottom (stock required you to take off the wings to change batteries), and added a piece of carbon fiber tubing along the horizontal stabilizer, i thought it was a bit too weak. I can sell the plane only, or can add servos, motor/gearbox and ESC. Plane only is $95 (negotiable), and we will split the shipping costs. I would rather sell locally (west Texas), finding a box long enough may be difficult but isnt a problem. Here are some pics, i can take more pics of any part you would like to see. Thanks for looking
Jonathan

edit: for larger, higher quality pics send me your email
Last edited by CAFplanekid; Apr 17, 2004 at 08:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 18, 2004, 12:15 AM
De-Brushed user
Keep in mind, price is negotiable. I also am willing to trade for:

HLG kits/planes (Seeker would be ideal)
Brushless motors, pretty much anything there, would like a big Mega
Big Lithium packs (Irate 3s2200 pack would be nice)
StevensAero, MountainModels, Toddsmodels kits
And if you have anything else, make me an offer.

Jonathan
Apr 18, 2004, 05:17 PM
De-Brushed user
Come on, somebody must need a nice park flyer, right? Would make a great utility plane, camera or parachute drop could be fitted easily. Ill go 90 + 1/2 shipping costs.
Jonathan
Apr 18, 2004, 07:59 PM
De-Brushed user
Here is a pc of the battery hatch i added. I am adding a few neodymium magnets to keep it closed nicely.

Make me an offer, Thanks
Jonathan
Apr 18, 2004, 10:35 PM
Trader Rating: 61
Husband, Dad, Skydiver, RC'r
I've got two Mega's for sale in this thread, but would be interested in a possible trade on the plane for the bigger one.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221955

BK