Jul 22, 2014, 04:58 PM
Thread OP
New Product

Mobius ActionCam Android app

Application was created for easier setting your Mobius ActionCam when you are on the move and without computer. You can just insert microSD card from your camera and set required parameters.

Please read next post for news and more information.

Google Play
Last edited by Thomas.; Nov 19, 2016 at 05:39 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2014, 10:24 AM
Thread OP
For everyone who have problem with external storage... Application is updated. I increase compatibility with some devices and added ability for manually set path
Jul 26, 2014, 02:32 PM
Thread OP
New version 1.0.5 will be online in few hours. What is it new?

- fixed issue when you rotate screen
- labels have justify align
- configuration file is loaded after application start
- date and time in your camera will be kept
- fixed write restriction on Android 4.4 KitKat for some Samsung devices. If application still can not save the file, will be shown why this is so.
Jul 28, 2014, 11:25 PM
Zen in the art of foam
This looks very user friendly.
It would be nice if the app also worked on a computer.
Thanks for sharing.
Jul 29, 2014, 02:27 AM
Thread OP
Thanks! For computer is official app at this page
Jul 29, 2014, 12:12 PM
Zen in the art of foam
Thanks for the link, Thomas.
Jul 31, 2014, 11:33 AM
Is there any possibility to download the *.apk file for the android app from somewhere? I am not having an account on google.play.store and I don't want one! That's why I'm asking.

Reason is I want to change orientation of some cams on the field (I have 3 of them), depending on what plane I mount them, sometimes 2 on top 1 from underneath, sometimes 1 on top and 2 underneath and change settings when dealing with different daylight lighting conditions, especially in sunset conditions. Bringing a laptop all the time is annoying, but I have my android tablet always with me.

Thank you!
Cheers,
o.d.
Jul 31, 2014, 12:46 PM
Thread OP
OK, no problem, there you have it If you have any problem, just let me know.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0ActionCam.apk
Aug 01, 2014, 05:06 AM
Thomas, this is awesome! Thank you!!!

If now the OTG-cable (USB micro on mini) would arrive in the end I could start testing... the installation already went successfully, apparently

I will give you feedback then how it worked! This is the least I can do for you

In the meantime I found out that the app might show up with some difficulties while running on android 4.3... uhm... guess what version is running on my tablet.... hahaha...
So, it might be even more interesting to report how it works in that environment, we'll see...

Cheers,
o.d.
Aug 01, 2014, 07:06 AM
Thread OP
You don't need OTG cable for this application. Just insert microSD card from camera into tablet. If you have OTG cable, you can use different Android app.
Last edited by Thomas.; Aug 01, 2014 at 10:26 AM.
Aug 02, 2014, 01:35 AM
Thread OP
Currently I'm out of home, but I will release update with support new Mobius firmware, tonight or tomorrow morning
Aug 03, 2014, 10:13 AM
Thread OP
Application is updated and supports firmware 2.10 (will be online in few hours). Any older firmwares are not supported.
Aug 04, 2014, 10:58 AM
Thread OP
I just update application. It looks much nicer, IMHO.
Last edited by Thomas.; Aug 04, 2014 at 12:46 PM.
Aug 23, 2014, 09:13 AM
thank you so far! unfortunately my tablet seems to be the problem here, or maybe android 4.3... have to do some more investigation on this...

cheers,
o.d.
Aug 23, 2014, 09:42 AM
Thread OP
What is the problem? Application crashes? Or you have file on micro SD card, but application can not recognize it?

Quick Reply