This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 20, 2014, 10:05 AM
Thread OP
Cool

right of way

right of way
1 of the great things of living in places like the grey wild north is that we have frequent encounters with wild life, be in large cities or in the middle of nowhere.
1 episode that i just lived happened on my way from the park where i fly my lil radian:

when i was driving back home i noticed that the cars had stopped-both ways of the road- and didn't see any reason why, until got closer: it was a single goose that was on the road, but not walking. it was at the edge of the park, where a pond is located, and seemed like hesitating; looking towards the pond and the other way. then i noticed that there was a flock of about 20 geese near him, still on the grass, looking at him, that also were hesitating. they were trying to cross the road to reach the pond nearby. then i saw what was the reason of their hesitation: there was a girl with a dog walking around the pond, in the direction where they were aiming at. it was not until she went far that the goose started walking towards the pond. slowly, no hurry. calling the others. and then the others followed. it was until all were safe at the grass, that we started driving. it is amazing to see how they know that they have the right of way-and we have to accept that.
but after all, they were here before, isn't it?
Last edited by phil alvirez; Jul 20, 2014 at 10:17 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply