Dec 14, 2014, 10:20 AM
Starbucks caramel machiatto with an extra shot and some glue for a Sunday morning......
to remove ads between posts
Dec 14, 2014, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubcapsteve
Starbucks caramel machiatto with an extra shot and some glue for a Sunday morning......

Moving right along. That B will be flying in no time....

I want some caramel macchiato
Dec 14, 2014, 11:07 AM
By trimming the tabs on the ds09 it will fit nicely.....only a little shaving on the inside of the top wing skin in the servo bay and viola! .... much easier to mark and shave before gluing top wing skin on....
Dec 14, 2014, 11:16 AM
Shoot Fuzzy..Yep..you'll be flyin way before me.......Dang it!..

Seems I can't Navigate this new paypal ....I sent my Payment Echeck....last two purchases I screwed up and did credit.....what the crap happened to Easy Paypal.....Jesus....this new format has got me where I don't know whether I'ma comin or goin..

Billy
Dec 14, 2014, 11:26 AM
Didn't take much but alot easier than after the skin gets glued on...note wing skin already curved and ready to glue on
Dec 14, 2014, 01:52 PM
Well, since I am not a big fan of sanding fiberglass I opted to sandwich 2 oz glass in between the two tip pieces with slo cure zap....i will also be omitting the winglets. What I have now is a very sturdy tip.. if one does not skimp when gluing this wing together it's strong as Starting to take shape....
Dec 14, 2014, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Well, since I am not a big fan of sanding fiberglass I opted to sandwich 2 oz glass in between the two tip pieces with slo cure zap....i will also be omitting the winglets. What I have now is a very sturdy tip.. if one does not skimp when gluing this wing together it's strong as Starting to take shape....
Man it is lookin good...Good stuff!!..

Keep up the good work Steve...I'll be revisitin this when mine arrives....Thanks...

Billy
Dec 15, 2014, 07:55 PM
did a motor test for proper rotation and a little sanding today
Dec 15, 2014, 09:58 PM
Enough for today...weather permitting (rain next 2 days)this might be ready for covering in a couple days...lots of sanding left
Dec 16, 2014, 06:44 AM
Sweet!!...Looks real Nice!!...we're to have some snow tomorrow...

Looks like you went with Dan's Motor....

Billy
Dec 16, 2014, 10:34 AM
I feel that a 28mm inrunner can be done....but would change the structural integrety of the fuse and would require some serious glass work internally and externally. .....
Dec 16, 2014, 11:47 AM
I agree...For now...I'll go outrunner as well.......

Billy
Dec 16, 2014, 01:31 PM
I have had real good luck with this motor.....a little hard on the lower c rated batteries but with a good pack it should do ok...I ran the nano tech 4s 35-70C and they just didn't last...I am a big fan of the Thunder power 70c and the Dinogy 65c packs....TP =$$$$$.....dinogy are pretty reasonable. ...
Dec 16, 2014, 03:21 PM
Did some one say color?
Dec 16, 2014, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Did some one say color?
Yes sir... Right on that will be a flame in the air....

Dinogylipos.com is what I like... Also