Nov 19, 2014, 06:50 PM
Perfectly fine waiting for round 2. I live in Minnesota and won't be flying anything for a long, long, time. LOL
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2014, 08:03 PM
thanks for adding me to the list but I can wait . I am not planning on flying till the end of march , so you can give my spot to some one else . although it would be a great winter project but it would torture me to just see it and not fly it ,
Nov 19, 2014, 09:45 PM
Airspeed is my drug
Thread OP
No winter worries!

The plane loves cold weather.

Dress warm and go.

Don't the lakes turn into flying fields by Christmas?
This location has lakes that are already frozen!

btw.. the snow depth on this log was less than 4", but the 16 ounce bird spiked in firmly for the pic.
Last edited by MikeRx; Nov 19, 2014 at 09:51 PM.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:36 PM
Yabbadabbadoooooo!
[email protected]
Glue be waiting.....
Nov 20, 2014, 01:53 PM
Confirm
[email protected]
Nov 23, 2014, 12:12 AM
Second round for me . When the time comes PM me Nanodave , if you could , just in case I forget to check back on time
Nov 24, 2014, 04:24 PM
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Confirm...............Thanks..
[email protected]
Nov 26, 2014, 07:23 AM
Put me on your list Dave!!!!....Thanks..Billy
Nov 26, 2014, 01:50 PM
Hey Guys

Thanks for confirming... so since there seems to be some of you not needing one from the first round here is the current tentative wait list has been updated for the first 11 kits that will be available in Dec hopefully.

#1 Stanordave
#2 Gonzo 1971
#3 Hubcapsteve
#4 Wholsclaw
#5 Shhhh!
#6 FlyBillyFly

So this means there will be 5 kits up for grabs... (I hope everyone had a chance to see the post, I might try to leave it open a little longer to give those guys on the first list time to chime in)
But it might not even be an issue though so we'll see. Anyone else can chime in if you want one from the first round and we can see if there will be one available after I hear from those on the first offer list

Thanks again guys for the interest in our planes. Makes me glad I can keep making these things.

I wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

-David-
Last edited by NanoDave; Nov 26, 2014 at 02:06 PM.
Nov 26, 2014, 07:31 PM
If you stopped making them I would hunt you down.....happy thanksgiving
Nov 26, 2014, 08:35 PM
This is BAT country!
Glad you are making them. I am chomping at the bit to build something. This is perfect timing for me. Really looking forwad to this one.
Nov 27, 2014, 08:19 AM
I believe I'll go with a Mega Outrunner.........

Yummy..

Billy
Dec 11, 2014, 09:22 PM
Hey Guys

I have some good news!

The Mega Shark kits are available now so if you want to order one please send me an PM with your e-mail address & your order request, and if you need other items on the website I will send you an invoice to your e-mail for the total.
I will not be placing this kit on the website for now so this is how it has to be ordered.

I have 11 kits for sale and 6 are for those guys on the list... this means 5 are up for grabs.. first come first serve on these 5 kits

The price will be $65 plus free shipping in lower 48 US states only. I am offering it this way since our website offers free shipping for over $50 purchase.
If any of you want to order the Special MD2510-3100KV motor it will be available soon. Micro Dan is making a special order of these for me right now, so

Otherwise the MD2510-2700KV motor used on the Speed Shark kit will work just great and still be a very fast airplane. This motor is very good choice as well that will give you more thrust and power over the higher 3100KV version.

For Servos I recommend D60 servos for the Ailerons and either a D60 or HD-2215S for the elevator.

Finally, there are no building instructions so you need to refer to the Speedshark instructions and understand that it is different very slightly and has more carbon fiber in the wing spars, if you have built one of the Speedshark kits before it is the same build except longer and needing to use fiberglass on the wing tips, ailerons, and tail feathers as Mike has done.

Thanks for your patience guys.. but look on the bright side, maybe some of you can buy yourselves a Christmas gift!

Happy Holidays Everyone!
-David-
Last edited by NanoDave; Dec 11, 2014 at 09:39 PM.
Dec 11, 2014, 10:16 PM
Ho Ho Ho! Just spoke with Dave. Mine is on the way!
Dec 12, 2014, 11:13 AM
Ho Ho Ho!..I'll git some funds transferred...Thanks Dave!!!!...will place my order shortly today....Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!...

Billy

Quick Reply