Jul 31, 2014, 10:13 AM
TeamSiam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benovitch
Are you comming to Jet Power this year in Germany?
Hello,

Yes, i should. But am not sure to make EJETS also this year and have to proove if this two dates are possible.

Rainer
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2014, 10:48 AM
Dont forget the velcro straps
rainer, my aggressor I is waiting patiently...
Aug 01, 2014, 01:06 AM
TeamSiam

Patiently

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair nut
rainer, my aggressor I is waiting patiently...
I know Brent, am also waiting "patiently" to get the shrouds. The damned tool shop is completely overworked is delaying the mold day for day, week for week. But now as the mold for the blades is done and adjusted, they promised to send out the mold for the shroud end of this week (uups, it's friday and i didn't get any confirmation that they made it)

So lets pray and hope!

With my very best greetings to the states,
Rainer
Aug 01, 2014, 04:21 AM
TeamSiam

JETFAN-120 ECO and rotor system only now in the shop

Hello Jetfanfans

Now the big question is answered!

How much will i have to pay for the JF-120 ECO, or for a spare-rotor-system?

Have a look in the shop:
http://shop.ejets.at/en/Ducted-Fan

I think you can't get nowhere on earth a similar or better product for that money!

Enjoy it, i hope i can hold this prices!
It's pending of the production costs of the rotor, and they're really expensive for me!

With my special greetings to the USA,
Rainer
Aug 01, 2014, 06:46 AM
world's slowest builder
I can't believe you are selling at this price....but good news for the large EDF jocks! I know how much molds and precision-machined parts cost. Hopefully you sell thousands with this strategy and make your money back. You are a good man Rainer.
Aug 01, 2014, 06:48 AM
world's slowest builder
Are the rotors balanced from the factory?
Aug 01, 2014, 09:55 AM

Translation from the link posted

The brand new impeller Jetfan-120 ECO was developed by us for the 120mm EDF class. The basic design is towards average beam speed with very good static thrust. Since the jet models in this class are becoming ever larger and therefore heavier a powerful and fast start-up is very important. The mean jet velocity also allows large-scale and fast flying over the airspace. The requirement of customers for a little more "punch and audible turbine noise" We achieve this through more leaves and the lowering of the speed. Thus we again have a distinctive sound, and were able to suppress the unpleasant high frequencies.

It has also paid particular attention the 50mm internal rotor motors up to 52mm outer rotors can be installed.

The weight of the Jetfan-120 ECO is around 333 grams, and is therefore in the new class of many-petalled "intoxication impeller" one of the easiest!

With achievable spurts of about 10 kilos at even normal currents we are the only ones in this class!
Latest blog entry: Me262
Aug 01, 2014, 10:14 AM
world's slowest builder
I've been waiting for a "many-petalled intoxication impeller" for a long time. I am also looking forward to the "spurts" of several KG.

Gotta love Google translate
Aug 01, 2014, 10:18 AM
Very nice Ranier! At that price they should sell very well.

What does the ECO designation mean? I see the 90mm comes in both a V2 and an ECO version. Will there be a non-ECO version of the 120?

Paul
Aug 01, 2014, 10:24 AM

Google is not perfect

But the key details, it's a JetFan, dimension of motor size, and Price!

Sorry my ability Deutsch zu sprechen is a little weak. Took 4 years of German but never had the ability to use. So I went to Google and well that's what it gave.

Rainer will show us once these new Fans are ready. A picture will be worth a 1000 words.

I for one cannot wait to try one of these new JF's out. If it's performance is anything like the JF90, this new 120mm fan will change the makeup of 120mm in use today.
Latest blog entry: Me262
Aug 01, 2014, 11:59 AM
TeamSiam

ECO means plastic shroud

Hello everybody,

Am back from my tool shop.
So i hadn't the time to read very carefully all posts.

ECO means that you get the best rotor and also the possibility to use several motors in the best cooling gap ever, like in the JF-90V2, but the outer tube is not carbon, We do the shroud completely in one piece from a 50% Glassfiber material injection molded.

If there is a need for a carbon housing, we will maybe do one later on. But this will not influence the performance.

BR Rainer
And Jeff, thanks for the translation, will over take it in some passages.
Aug 01, 2014, 02:23 PM
Rainer, any plans to also start selling HET 800 series motors to go with the new fan? Would make it cheaper and easier to be able to get a fan and motor from the same place.
Aug 01, 2014, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arngeir Blakseth
Rainer, any plans to also start selling HET 800 series motors to go with the new fan? Would make it cheaper and easier to be able to get a fan and motor from the same place.
Ditto on Arngeir's comment. Paul with finger poised over the "Add to Cart" button.

:-)
Aug 01, 2014, 04:41 PM
Classic jets rule
i know only the German cuss words my mom and /dad spoke german so when ever us kid were bad we herd all the german cuss words
this 120 fan is going to be a good one ....i can feel it
Aug 01, 2014, 09:57 PM
Thread OP
My wife is in Hamburg Germany for a family wedding as we speak. Where can I tell her to go to pick one up for me?

Quick Reply