Jul 13, 2014, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feda

Hi Evopower,

Why didn't you just order one on BestValueRC.com and wait in peace?

Best regards,

feda
i would but im still waiting for a reply from my email
to remove ads between posts
Jul 13, 2014, 03:05 PM
EP 3D Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evopower
i would but im still waiting for a reply from my email
Your email to BestValueRC? Sounds like my reply went into a cyber black hole. I'll re-send it.
Jul 13, 2014, 07:52 PM
OAC
OAC
OACKong
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evopower
Don't you want to take my order and payment now ?
Hello. I am sorry for misunderstanding. You can pay now, but you need to wait until the beginning of August. Because Super Viper will be sold at the beginning of August.
Jul 13, 2014, 08:58 PM
OAC
OAC
OACKong
Thread OP
Here is the manufacturer email: [email protected]. If you have any questions, you can ask her or me. Thank you.
Last edited by OAC; Jul 23, 2014 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Change the email adderss
Jul 13, 2014, 09:00 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by OAC
Hello. I am sorry for misunderstanding. You can pay now, but you need to wait until the beginning of August. Because Super Viper will be sold at the beginning of August.
Since you are the owner of OAC, shouldn't you be sending all customers to the correct vendors? Its almost starting to sound like competition between OAC and their own vendors.
Jul 13, 2014, 09:53 PM
OAC
OAC
OACKong
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineFlyer
Since you are the owner of OAC, shouldn't you be sending all customers to the correct vendors? Its almost starting to sound like competition between OAC and their own vendors.
I am sorry for making misleading. I have to clarify again.
My company name is OAC in China, HSD is the name outside China. They are the same company.
Why I have two names? Because I am too busy to give you the best services, I set up a new company(HSD), HSD is aim to give specialized services to customers or friends outside China. His email is :[email protected]
I hope I can explain clearly. Thank you.
Jul 13, 2014, 10:32 PM
OAC
OAC
OACKong
Thread OP
For making no misleading, we can say: Super Viper is HSD's product. Thank you
I hope you can give more suggestions.
Jul 13, 2014, 10:42 PM
Taildragger rc
Competing with their own vendors for USA market? Nothing unusual there. Usual greed ethics of the culture.. Get someone to vend their product and make a name for it , and answer questions relentlessly and provide support for technical information in way that is more readable minus the language barrier... then eliminate the middleman to eat all the cake..

Kinda like this jet being a ripoff of a sebart avanti turbine... Oh wait I mean "innovation"..... legal in china none the less.. Look at the pic of a real sebart avanti. They even called it this before the lame "super viper" name. Or "freedom1"
Sorry oac gonna call you out.. This is not your design but rather a copy and paste cad drawing of a sebart product..
Sorry but these are facts...that's all I got to say about this..
With that said it seems oac provides great support for their direct shipment sales..
Last edited by taildragger21; Jul 14, 2014 at 02:50 AM.
Jul 14, 2014, 05:56 AM
I think you seem to have a mad on for OAC, there are lots of manufacturers that do the same thing. Just look at the car manufacturers, one comes up with something new, and next year, others will copy it. There are many designs, but there is always a most efficient design, and two planes with the same design requirements will look similar, regardless of who designs it.
Jul 14, 2014, 05:59 AM
OAC
OAC
OACKong
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchie
I think you seem to have a mad on for OAC, there are lots of manufacturers that do the same thing. Just look at the car manufacturers, one comes up with something new, and next year, others will copy it. There are many designs, but there is always a most efficient design, and two planes with the same design requirements will look similar, regardless of who designs it.
Thank you. I hope everyone in this forum can talk about product, not about someone.
Jul 14, 2014, 08:22 AM
The only thing I find truly sad is that I wanted to bring this Viper to Wingham jets Fun Fly to show it off! Unfortunately, Wingham Jets fun fly is at the end of this month and shipping has been delayed till august.
Jul 14, 2014, 08:39 AM
Hawk Fanatic
OAC, from my understanding, two people are using this OAC account. Kong uses it for the J10 thread. Who is using it for the super viper thread? What is your name?

Sincerely,

Jon
Jul 14, 2014, 08:47 AM
Looks nice but under powered on 6s as others have said, any chance of an air frame only kit?
Jul 14, 2014, 03:19 PM
EP 3D Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink125
Looks nice but under powered on 6s as others have said, any chance of an air frame only kit?
Yes, Sir. Look here: http://www.bestvaluerc.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=459

Best regards,

feda
Jul 14, 2014, 03:36 PM

Upgrade

feda,

I sent you a PM re: 6S to 8S upgrade on a pre-order.

Regards,

Del

Quick Reply