Jul 13, 2014, 08:19 AM
It looks very stable and I love the size
to remove ads between posts
Jul 13, 2014, 08:22 AM

Good Show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feda
I published the video a few moments ago. Can you view it now?

Don't know why RCG didn't embed the video.

Maybe it's not too late yet. I'll ask.

Best regards,

feda
Thanks - Okay now. Very good!

I will stay 6s for a long time. The flight looks very good, right for an old man with one good eye and "not-too-fast" reflexes.

Thanks feda,

Del
Jul 13, 2014, 08:22 AM
EP 3D Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish4funjb
I believe this motor esc combo will take 6s or 8s no change required with the plane, but setup on cog will need to be adjusted.
I think Super Viper's power set-up options are similar to those of HSD's J-10: you get the lower KV motor for a 8S set-up and the higher for a 6S. If you are using lipo packs (6S or 8S) of the same weight, the CG won't be affected.
Jul 13, 2014, 08:57 AM
EP 3D Flyer
Sorry, ignore this post please.
Last edited by feda; Jul 13, 2014 at 09:04 AM.
Jul 13, 2014, 08:59 AM
OAC
OAC
OACKong
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evopower
Just waiting for reply

There won't be a V2 out any time soon will there ?
No, there won't be V2.
Jul 13, 2014, 09:09 AM
OAC
OAC
OACKong
Thread OP
HSD and OAC products will be tested for many times to ensure the products work very well.
Super Viper was tested for half of a year. So you do not worry the quality, there need not to produce V2.
Jul 13, 2014, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feda
I think Super Viper's power set-up options are similar to those of HSD's J-10: you get the lower KV motor for a 8S set-up and the higher for a 6S. If you are using lipo packs (6S or 8S) of the same weight, the CG won't be affected.
If I am reading that correctly....the motor and ESC that comes in the Super Viper can be run on either 6S or 8S.
Jul 13, 2014, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OAC
No, there won't be V2.
Nice one kong , when are you going to get back to me ?
Jul 13, 2014, 10:00 AM
OAC
OAC
OACKong
Thread OP
Quote:
Nice one kong , when are you going to get back to me ?
At the beginning of August.
Jul 13, 2014, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OAC
At the beginning of August.
Don't you want to take my order and payment now ?
Jul 13, 2014, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish4funjb
Looks about same speed as a stinger 90 on 6s. I love how gentle she looks and looks very responsive. Inthink this plane would be a great plane for someone who wants to go turbine, to feel the way a big jet will act. Plus I bet there is going to be someone placing a turbine into this plane pretty quick being that the size is awesome. I cannot wait to get mine now!
Was thinking the same thing, very good flying characteristics, but it seems to be severely under-powered stock. Could just be the large size though.

Landing a turbine at jogging speed might be cool to!
Jul 13, 2014, 01:21 PM
so is this available with a 6s or 8s motor , just like the J-10 ?

if so who wants to take my order for a 8s model ?
Jul 13, 2014, 01:35 PM
C.E.R.N. field tester
Nice video. I like the colors and it looks to have a low wing load. Personally, I think it may be under powered on 6s just by watching the video. It's flying just fine but the verticals seem to lack power. For the guys that fly at altitude (like me) a bit more power is needed. Looking forward to more videos and a review or two.
Jul 13, 2014, 01:43 PM
Redneck Injuneer
Quote:
Originally Posted by OAC
Yes, the final color scheme. I am sorry, it is both size(4253). Yes, you can buy without a fan/motor/ESC but with servos.
Can you tell me if the fan is 105 mm on the inside or is it the outside diameter?
I have a 10s Stumax SM100 and think this airframe might make a good home for it since the SM100 comes in at 104 mm on the OD.
I'm thinking I'd like one of these with everything but the power system.
Latest blog entry: Current Health Conditions
Jul 13, 2014, 02:17 PM
EP 3D Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill34207
Can you tell me if the fan is 105 mm on the inside or is it the outside diameter?
I have a 10s Stumax SM100 and think this airframe might make a good home for it since the SM100 comes in at 104 mm on the OD.
I'm thinking I'd like one of these with everything but the power system.
Hi Bill,

I opened up my J-10 and measured the outside of the unit. It's about 113mm. So I guess the inside should be about 109mm and the fan is even smaller.

Quote:
so is this available with a 6s or 8s motor , just like the J-10 ?

if so who wants to take my order for a 8s model ?
Hi Evopower,

Why didn't you just order one on BestValueRC.com and wait in peace?

Best regards,

feda

Quick Reply