Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Bud Morrison, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 13, 2004, 07:54 AM
Find More Posts by Bud Morrison
Trader Rating: 43

Wanted: Losi or Associated Electric Stadium racing truck or buggy

Wanted: Losi or Associated Electric Stadium racing truck or buggy

Looking for a late model racing truck or buggy with or without electronics.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 13, 2004, 10:13 AM
Find More Posts by harvey
Trader Rating: 52
TEAM LEWIS
Bud,

I've got a 2 year old (est) TEAM LOSI XXX-T I built from the kit to do some indoor racing. Due to time restraints it's only seen action running around in the local school parking lot.....other than that it sit's on a shelf.

Currently set up with a stock motor...Entry level FUTABA FM radio, Forward/brake electronic speed control and an extra set of wheels with road tires installed, I've also got an extra stock motor still in the package that I could provide as well.

I'm mostly into planes and I don't see doing anything with cars in the near future so I would be most interested in selling it complete.

If you have any interest I can get actual model numbers etc..... and photo's of the truck and a price I would take for it.

Regards,
Harvey
Old Apr 13, 2004, 10:38 AM
Harvey I sent you a PM
Old Apr 13, 2004, 11:48 AM
Find More Posts by 305997
Trader Rating: 1
I also have a XXX-T that has seen little use. I can be had with or without motor and esc. I have extra tires/wheels also. No rx or tx but the steering servo is included.
Old Apr 13, 2004, 02:20 PM
305997 sent you a pm