Old Apr 12, 2004, 10:18 PM
Find More Posts by Louied
ALL IN !

My Latest Addition to the fleet

Just got done with my latest family member. 52in wing span little over 16oz... Itís an ALL Balsa  Wingeron. Canít wait till the weekend. Just wanted to post a pic enjoy.

Louie D
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2004, 10:35 PM
Find More Posts by InTheLift
It could happen...
Nice, you're own design?

I like the chair it's sitting on...got that "experienced" look.
Old Apr 12, 2004, 10:39 PM
Find More Posts by droydx
Fun ain't cheap!
looks like a CR Designs Turbo ST, even has the little logo on the wing?
Droydx
Old Apr 12, 2004, 10:50 PM
ALL IN !
Droydx, I think you may be right was the guy who made this from the Sandiego Area ?
Whom ever it was he handed me the kit on the slope. hmmmm maybe 10 to 15 years ago. I Cant recall they guys name. From what i remember of it he just started Designing the airplane. We where flying in Oceanside Ca togther with a few others. He MAY have been one of the 1st to make wingeron. I THINK...But then again i could be way off base. I am old Like the Chair hehehe

Louie
Old Apr 12, 2004, 11:10 PM
Find More Posts by InTheLift
It could happen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidally
I am old Like the Chair hehehe
Nah, not old..."experienced"...

One of the CR planes then? Either way, nice looking airplane.
Old Apr 12, 2004, 11:42 PM
Find More Posts by surferx
Mr Jiggy Fly
That is a CR Turbo S, I believe the ST is the 60" model. I have two of them. The elevator detail and wing tips confirm it. Fine model, which has become a collector's item. I wonder if you bought it directly from Charlie Richardson.

Jay
Old Apr 13, 2004, 12:13 AM
ALL IN !
Thanks for the info that was the guys name, The kit was giveing to myslef and a buddy of mine at Mesa drive in Oceanside many years ago i wanna say the early 90's but dont quote me on that. Do you still Fly yours ? Most of my Kits i have stored away are rather old. Just got back into the hobbie a month or so ago.. Most all blasa kinda scary to fly them with all the new stuff out.

Louie
Last edited by Raidally; Apr 13, 2004 at 12:16 AM.