Jul 05, 2014, 02:55 PM
Yakman
Thread OP
Discussion

PICA RC-31 FW-190A Instruction Booklet

Hi everyone,
I recently re-joined the hobby after a ~15 year hiatus Unfortunately, I dug out one of my unbuilt kits, a PICA FW-190A, 36in wingspan, .15-.21 size; and the instruction booklet is missing! Does anyone have one of these still that they could scan and email to me? This kit was bought when PICA was offering the "3-aircraft in a kit" deals. I have one aircraft half-built, but no instructions, lol.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Shane W.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 05, 2014, 10:03 PM
Yakman
Thread OP
I've found my instructions! If anyone needs a copy, let me know!
Jun 02, 2020, 10:28 PM
Opening an old thread with not much hope. I have come into one of these kits recently and appears to be all there ... except plans and instructions. I'll pay for copies if you have them. Regards,
Rikk
Jun 03, 2020, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Fan
Opening an old thread with not much hope. I have come into one of these kits recently and appears to be all there ... except plans and instructions. I'll pay for copies if you have them. Regards,
Rikk
Maybe this thread will help you.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0-Build-thread
Jun 10, 2020, 01:32 PM
Pro Hoarder
That is the larger version not the 1/12th combat..I may have instructions for the smaller kit..PM me your info
Latest blog entry: In flight
Oct 24, 2020, 09:26 PM
I have the RC-31 PICA FW-190A instructions if you still need them. Let me know and I can scan a set for you.

Jon

Quick Reply