Apr 12, 2004, 12:40 PM
Thread OP

wheres the for sale/trade thread ?

i really miss that one
to remove ads between posts
Apr 12, 2004, 01:31 PM
They are all located in one area in the for sale section of the forums now.
This will allow RCgroups to eventually add catagories for radios engines and other multi hobby use items . So that there will be a place to post such items so people dont have to look through 5 diffrent threads to see what radios or other multi use items are presently posted.
Apr 12, 2004, 03:02 PM

Selling Stuff

Ever think about dropping the whole trade and sale forum for one that you can actually search through? Are we one of the last sites to adopt a post year 2000 way to sell stuff? Just my opinion.
Apr 12, 2004, 03:31 PM
These responses may have several merits, but they do not answer the simple question "How do we get to the For Sale/Wanted page? And am I understanding that if and when I FIND the For Sale/Wanted pages, I will discover that car radios, plane radios, helicopter radios, (And don't even the soaring boys have some dedicated radios?) are presented all in one mixed up list? And will plane IC motors, and heli IC motors and car/truck IC radios all be presented in one grand line-up? And ditto for electric power? How am I missing the "progress" here?
You guys who are twenty have half a century of amazing discoveries and developments yet to live through, but those of us who have half a century head start on you know that we have seen the major part of what we are going to witness, and I may not be the only one who would like our plane hobby site (And I got a huge late start in the hobby!) to be quickly and intuitively accessible. SOOOooo, how do we get to whatever the "For Sale/ Wanted" columns have become? Glen Priest
Apr 12, 2004, 03:45 PM
Aha! It blinds the old eyes to scroll down so many topics in this new blue format, but finally I DID find the electric plane "For Sale/WTB" so at least one positive emerges from what has, for me, been a majority of negatives. G. Priest

Quick Reply