Vector Feature Requests - Page 91 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by JohnET, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 22, 2017, 01:14 AM
Or another awesome feature would be:

Near home:
-One-Hundred
-Fifty
-Forty
-Thirty
-Twenty
-Retard, Retard, Retard!
If you know what i mean...

Far from home it would be:
-Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up!
Last edited by nonoze; Jun 22, 2017 at 02:45 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 27, 2017, 11:16 AM

Rth ....rthx ... ?????

Hello JohnET

No news means "bad news" or "be patient and wait".
... make it simple and only one way .... in my opinion once you loose the rx/tx link engage rth(x) and let it go until close to you where it is suposed you do have already regain the link and you can take control again by mean of ??????
If just moving the stick is not OK then I propose change the mode switch once and back to where it was.
All this only being possible if you are on the area close to you as defined by "Home Altitude Radius"
Best Regards
JMCN
Jun 27, 2017, 12:52 PM
s'like freakin' NASA in there.
Yep - I'm patiently waiting too - I'm more excited about the mavlink stuff... Any news yet JohnET?
Jun 29, 2017, 11:04 PM
FPV Addict
Would like to request that another flight mode be added.

The flight mode should be similar to 2DH but also incorporate course hold rather than raw heading hold. Arduplane has this feature and it's called "cruise" mode. It works by setting an auto updating waypoint 1km ahead of the plane that is constantly refreshed. This way the plane will hold its course even if there are strong cross winds or other adverse weather.

It's the ultimate flight mode for scenic flying using pan and tilt while not having to worry about the plane drifting off course even in bad conditions.
Jun 30, 2017, 12:10 AM
I'd be mad without a Taranis!
I use Cruise Mode almost exclusively when flying my APM rig. I would love my Vector rig to have something similar.
Jun 30, 2017, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipstreamFPV
Would like to request that another flight mode be added.

The flight mode should be similar to 2DH but also incorporate course hold rather than raw heading hold. Arduplane has this feature and it's called "cruise" mode. It works by setting an auto updating waypoint 1km ahead of the plane that is constantly refreshed. This way the plane will hold its course even if there are strong cross winds or other adverse weather.

It's the ultimate flight mode for scenic flying using pan and tilt while not having to worry about the plane drifting off course even in bad conditions.
That would be very nice indeed.
Jun 30, 2017, 05:13 AM
+1.
Jul 07, 2017, 10:39 AM
Did ET release new firmware for vector?
I was playing with settings and saw that v2.65 was available.
GPS gets a lock a lot faster compared to v2.6 while bench testing. Any other changes?
Jul 08, 2017, 01:01 AM
Master of Disaster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojciechwas
Did ET release new firmware for vector?
I was playing with settings and saw that v2.65 was available.
GPS gets a lock a lot faster compared to v2.6 while bench testing. Any other changes?
The revision History is here: https://www.eagletreesystems.com/ind...ormation_id=16
Jul 13, 2017, 10:11 PM
Just wondering John. How is the next beta release coming along? Not rushing you......I was interested to hear if you have any snippets of info for us to look forward to
Jul 13, 2017, 10:21 PM
s'like freakin' NASA in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matchbox
Just wondering John. How is the next beta release coming along? Not rushing you......I was interested to hear if you have any snippets of info for us to look forward to
I'm curious as well... I'm hanging on to vector instead of pixhawk because of the hint of mavlink...