Vector Feature Requests - Page 105 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by JohnET, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 18, 2018, 05:06 PM
Master of Disaster!
Sweetieinsf's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zemanel
Please forgive to be back and ask how is the behaviour of VECTOR when the RTH is triggered in a valley ... I am flying lower than the altitude where i start.
Some one knows how the vector does ? .... climb circling or stright forward until home ? Tank you
Wrong forum for your question. Post it here instead: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...for-Fixed-Wing
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2018, 11:40 AM
Registered User
Gaz-b's Avatar

VTX control on UART


Could the code to control smart audio and Tramp VTXs be added so the power level can be tailored 25mw on the ground and what ever is chosen when flying I could even be distance from home related. This is a feature to be on most multi rotor FCs for some time.
May 20, 2018, 03:16 PM
The way of being is doing.
IMEIV's Avatar
I'm a new user of Eagle Tree Vector. I'm setting the variometer parameters and seems the only unit of measurement is Meters or Feet / Minute...
I'm also a 1:1 glider pilot where we use the variometer with unit of measurement Meters / Second...

It's possible to set the Eagle Tree Vector the variometer in METERS for SECOND ?

thanks
May 21, 2018, 02:06 AM
because rust never sleeps....
HugoRogers's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMEIV
I'm a new user of Eagle Tree Vector. I'm setting the variometer parameters and seems the only unit of measurement is Meters or Feet / Minute...
I'm also a 1:1 glider pilot where we use the variometer with unit of measurement Meters / Second...

It's possible to set the Eagle Tree Vector the variometer in METERS for SECOND ?

thanks
Dont hold your breath #justsaying
May 21, 2018, 03:04 AM
The way of being is doing.
IMEIV's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoRogers
Dont hold your breath #justsaying
?????????????
May 21, 2018, 03:09 AM
Embrace the suck!
Fyathyrio's Avatar
He means that ET hasn't been very communicative or responsive to requests. In other words, hell will probably freeze over first.
May 21, 2018, 03:13 AM
The way of being is doing.
IMEIV's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyathyrio
He means that ET hasn't been very communicative or responsive to requests. In other words, hell will probably freeze over first.
Ok thanks
May 21, 2018, 07:17 PM
I'd be mad without a Taranis!
Rups63's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BacklashRC
has a backup power input (mentioned) in case of primary source failure
That backup power input doesn't power anything except for the Vector. Not the servos. Not the receiver. Not the motor. So all you'll have is a nice log file from the crash - if you find the crashed model.
May 22, 2018, 12:13 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rups63
That backup power input doesn't power anything except for the Vector. Not the servos. Not the receiver. Not the motor. So all you'll have is a nice log file from the crash - if you find the crashed model.


That is by design. If you have a shorted component in your RX, VTX, etc... you donít want the Vectorís backup tied to it. It should be completely isolated. I back everything else up with one of these:

http://www.experiencerc.com/store/op...s-p-16831.html
May 22, 2018, 03:43 AM
Registered User
do you use the same one to backup RX & Vector ?
May 22, 2018, 02:30 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by sancho28
do you use the same one to backup RX & Vector ?


No, the Vector is backed up with the ESC BEC (the only thing on it), and the RX (And VTX, etc..) use the Optipower Ultra Guard 430.
Jun 07, 2018, 02:13 PM
Registered User
Flynn203's Avatar
As the winter sports season is over the ET team must be water skiing in the Bahamas. Well they must be doing something to pass the time as nothing is happening here. So sloooow with development - the dinosaurs evolved more quickly than the Vector has.
Jun 07, 2018, 02:33 PM
s'like freakin' NASA in there.
Jmel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn203
As the winter sports season is over the ET team must be water skiing in the Bahamas. Well they must be doing something to pass the time as nothing is happening here. So sloooow with development - the dinosaurs evolved more quickly than the Vector has.
^^^

Never heard anything back about mavlink for eagleeyes, so I went with another company for telemetry needs.
Jun 07, 2018, 02:42 PM
Registered User
Flynn203's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmel
^^^

Never heard anything back about mavlink for eagleeyes, so I went with another company for telemetry needs.
I don't understand why they are letting core customers drift away like this.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Idea Vector Feature Request Rick01 Eagle Tree Systems 2 Oct 13, 2014 05:16 AM
Discussion Vector Feature Request Rick01 Eagle Tree Systems 0 Dec 06, 2013 12:04 PM