Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Dec 27, 2001, 09:52 PM
Find More Posts by KOMET 44
D.G.B.

Online book stores,"Any good ones out hear"

Hi everybody looking for a any book stores that specalize in aviation.I'm looking for this book,"Pioneering in Canadian Air Transport".by Molson. Yes i have already tried historic aviation Or should i say they have tried my patience!! thanxs for any help.stefanP
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 27, 2001, 10:05 PM
Find More Posts by Red Baron 47
Most Exalted Windbag
I like these folks. They son't seem to have a search function on their site, but they'll work with you.

http://www.aeroplanebooks.com/

RB
Old Dec 27, 2001, 11:46 PM
Find More Posts by Thomas B
Electric Coolhunter
I really like

http://www.bibliofind.com

It is a search engine that networks through a large number of used book stores. ( I liked it even better before Amazon.com took it over, but it is still pretty cool)

A quick search for your title turned up a couple or three copies of the very book you seek. Just pop over to the site and enter a title search for this book. They had three copies listed, at three different stores, priced at $28, $30 and $50. (It won't let me post a link directly to the search results)

Enjoy!
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Thomas B; Dec 27, 2001 at 11:51 PM.
Old Dec 28, 2001, 08:37 AM
Find More Posts by KOMET 44
D.G.B.
thank you tom.stefanp
Old Dec 28, 2001, 07:55 PM
Find More Posts by Dsegal
Dave Segal
Go to the Advanced Book Exchange which links together bookshops all over the world. Site is www.abebooks.com/

Dave Segal