This thread is privately moderated by Leadchucker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 26, 2014, 12:11 PM

Witness problem solved

"[QUOTE=tom1968;28720576]Level I completed. Saturday morning - it's when the power and 3D guys fly, and I still fly enough power planes with them that they indulge my odd tastes in slow planes that inexplicably don't do snap rolls and blenders.

I probably won't have a witness all this week, and there's a contest Saturday in Rhode island, so I HAD to get it done Saturday."

Send me the airline ticket and i will be the witness and bring my own tape

Just sent off my form and money to LSF this week to get started
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2014, 09:21 AM
Mfg of the Marauder & Oculus!
My level II paper work is here. I will be starting the new journey tomorrow.

Merrill
Jul 02, 2014, 06:17 PM
Professional sink locator
Level 1 done, now on to level 2.
Jul 02, 2014, 09:39 PM
AMA 7224
Thread OP
Still stuck for a witness for the last three landings. Maybe this weekend as I have a rare Sunday off.
Latest blog entry: 1938 Rambler build
Jul 06, 2014, 01:14 PM
AMA 7224
Thread OP
Got it. L1 is done,not an easy task with a RES gas bag in 15 to 20 knot winds. Voucher will be dispatched by post on the morrow.
Jul 06, 2014, 03:41 PM
Dark Side of the Red Merle
I just received the Level II paperwork in the mail. Rob Glover is doing a nice job with speedy turn around times. Of course it will take me till September or so to complete this level.

Curtis
Jul 06, 2014, 07:11 PM
MrE
MrE
I thought this thread was going to get stickied? Did anyone request it yet?

Ok, I just did
Jul 06, 2014, 07:23 PM
AMA 7224
Thread OP
Thank you E. I never thought of it.
Jul 06, 2014, 08:45 PM
MrE
MrE
You might have to do it too. I dont know if they listen to old farts like me or if it has to be the OP. Might even take several people requesting it. I have no clue
Jul 08, 2014, 12:04 AM
MrE
MrE
WooHoo we're stickied

Double woohoo for me - my L1 paperwork showed up in the mail today

Im almost disappointed that it showed up in the mail though. I figured if it took one more day I could get away with a wild rant about how long it was taking
Jul 10, 2014, 06:48 PM
First 5 min duration out of the way, along with all spot landings. These were all done last weekend with a Radian.

Second duration flight coming this weekend, and Level I will be done!

Hoping to do my Level III SAP goal and return this weekend also (with a different aircraft, of course!).

-- the markster
Jul 10, 2014, 09:10 PM
MrE
MrE
Can you do L3 tasks before you finish L2?
Jul 10, 2014, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrE
Can you do L3 tasks before you finish L2?
I've finished level II in the SAP (non electric). All I lack for level III SAP is the goal and return.

I'm also doing the eSAP for a number of reasons. One of them is to support the efforts of the LSF leaders.

-- the markster
Jul 10, 2014, 09:21 PM
The Mr. Rogers of RC soaring
Good luck on your string launch 1K, Markster. I struggled with the XC tasks a good bit. Hopefully you will be better at it than I was.

Ryan
Latest blog entry: Supergee wing mount pylons
Jul 10, 2014, 09:25 PM
MrE
MrE
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzfly
I've finished level II in the SAP (non electric). All I lack for level III SAP is the goal and return.

I'm also doing the eSAP for a number of reasons. One of them is to support the efforts of the LSF leaders.

-- the markster
Ah! I missed the missing 'e'

Quick Reply