The best GPS Tracker IMO - RF-V16 - Page 44 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 21, 2017, 12:59 PM
Plus Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by webvan
Ok, so maybe it was 96 then, will have to double check.

Ah so it goes in stand by if not moving? Didn't know that, wonder how they do that without an accelerometer.
Easy... compares last 2 sat coordinates... no change .. no report...
to remove ads between posts
Apr 21, 2017, 01:17 PM
Right, I thought you were referring to a standby mode based on movement. That new tiny magnetic Banggood tracker (now unavailable) seems to do that with is accelerometer.
May 07, 2017, 12:11 PM
Pretty decent battery life indeed but I'm finding it sometimes disconnects from the GPRS network for no apparent reason. I've tried to reactivate that with goff# and gon# but no go, strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyst
New product that looks interesting' similar to the RF-V16 - http://bit.ly/2dUlRYC
Back in stock now, has anyone tried it or seen a review ? Hard to find something with that generic "Smart Mini GPS Tracker" name !
Jun 05, 2017, 08:22 PM
has anyone had their H20 sim/service stop working on their unit? mine just flashes the orange light slowely now , indicating no GSM network....I heard they shut down 2G service or something....anyone know about this?
Jul 27, 2017, 08:50 AM
Also interested in this little tracker from banggood, still nobody else tried it?
Aug 29, 2017, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringamosa
Also interested in this little tracker from banggood, still nobody else tried it?
anyone??

today is the best option the rf-v16? 34 in amazon
Sep 01, 2017, 10:56 AM
Team WarpSquad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosk
has anyone had their H20 sim/service stop working on their unit? mine just flashes the orange light slowely now , indicating no GSM network....I heard they shut down 2G service or something....anyone know about this?
That's correct. They were using AT&T 2G network. And at the beginning of the year, AT&T shut down that network.

I liked H2O as they had a plan for $9 every three months.

I just installed the Speedtalk plan for $5/month. It uses the T-mobile network as far as I know.
Sep 09, 2017, 05:28 AM
The battery life on my 1 year old RF-16 has become terrible, only a few hours in non-tracking mode and it recharges very quickly. Anyone had that problem before ?
Sep 14, 2017, 04:14 AM
Problem solved after I sent a dw# command. Apparently the GPS was stuck in "on" mode (tracking was off) even though it had been restarted several times, some kind of bug I suppose !