May 30, 2014, 08:00 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Yet another cute one: 38 inch Full-fuse Edge from Skywing!!!

Hey guys,

Look what I found! It's a Skywing 38" EPP scale Edge!!!!

I wonder when (if) it will be released. I love the green scheme and would buy it in an instant if it was available. I'm not a fan of the red scheme personally and think that a red plane using the same scheme as the green plane would be much nicer.
to remove ads between posts
May 30, 2014, 08:07 AM
nac
nac
The green scheme looks fantastic!

The red one is just horrible, sorry guys.

Yep I agree the red one should be the same scheme as the green one.
May 30, 2014, 01:19 PM
Suspended Account
Got to agree, i like red planes, but that scheme kinda doesn't work. I never pulled the trigger on a Sbach, partly coz there doesn't seem to be any feed back, i mean the thread is dead. But for this one i think i will pull the trigger regardless of interest/thread.
May 31, 2014, 05:03 AM
Thread OP
The Skywing 38in scale Sbach is great. Nac and I have done a few videos and there have been some good videos from China. It's Nac's favourite small foamy and it's probably my favourite small foamy too. I am not sure why the Sbach thread has been quiet.
May 31, 2014, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovejet
The Skywing 38in scale Sbach is great. Nac and I have done a few videos and there have been some good videos from China. It's Nac's favourite small foamy and it's probably my favourite small foamy too. I am not sure why the Sbach thread has been quiet.
I'm loving my Sbach
It's my first EPP 3D plane and my second ever 3D/aerobatics model. My first one was the Dynam Pitts Python, and while that's been fun I've never been able to "3D" with it, but only after a few flights with the 38" Sbach I've made some real progress!
I'm still a super noob with my 3D skills so there will be no embarrassing videos posted
But last time out I did stick a few really sweet KE spins, I felt really proud!
May 31, 2014, 07:39 AM
Hardcore EP 3D Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovejet

combining all the discussion about SW 38-in series into one thread, instead of making three different threads, will probably generate more interest.
May 31, 2014, 07:57 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Eyedoc
combining all the discussion about SW 38-in series into one thread, instead of making three different threads, will probably generate more interest.
Then we'd likely have a thread totally dominated by discussion of the Slick, with occasional comments about the other planes that are too hard for some to find.

eg. take a look at the TechOne thread to see what a mish-mash that is.
May 31, 2014, 09:15 AM
I'll be adding one to the hangar eventually. Beginning of summer is a busy time though.
Jun 01, 2014, 08:35 AM

Skywing

Thank you Mr Groovejet share these pictures to be here. I'm here also have me show you some pictures to share
Jun 01, 2014, 08:50 AM

Skywing

[QUOTE=EDGE540T;28528792]Thank you Mr Groovejet share these pictures to be here.
Last edited by EDGE540T; Jun 01, 2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: s
Jun 01, 2014, 09:25 AM
So... is that a new SkyWing 55" Edge?
Jun 01, 2014, 02:12 PM
Ditto that question.
Jun 02, 2014, 05:10 AM
Oh man, your killing me here. If that's a 55" Edge I'm skipping the Slick. Really hit a grand slam with the colors on this one. I just finished the biggest job of my life and am getting a serious bonus and now I know what my reward is going to be if this is a 55".
Jun 02, 2014, 07:12 AM
I'll have one coming also.
Last edited by stevelmaa; Jun 02, 2014 at 08:35 AM.
Jun 02, 2014, 07:27 AM
Suspended Account
Whatever happened to that color scheme competition for Skywing?
There were some really cool schemes put forward.

Quick Reply