This thread is privately moderated by flyinjrc74, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 29, 2014, 10:43 AM
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
Thread OP
Gallery

What a fine day for a breakdown!

Most of you now me as Flyin'J but when I am not being a father of four young boys, flying or building I am trucking in my 18 wheeler along the western shoreline of Michigan for a living.

Today started business as usual with sunshine and just perfect weather. Breakfast, kids off to school and a kiss on the way out the door from my wife! I set out for St.Joseph and after my first stop there on the way to Holland my dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree as the engine shut down. No clue why but that incident landed me right here at Hagar Shores county Park along the waters edge at Lake Michigan. What a spot!!! I have seen signs for it but have never stopped in. I found a nice quite little piece of paradise nestled in a wooded bluff overlooking Lake Michigan for future picnics and outings with my sons.

So in the meantime Im waiting for a hook to come grab my truck and I will be right down here at the beach daydreaming while on the clock sippin on tea and relaxing

Have a great day guys!
to remove ads between posts
May 29, 2014, 10:58 AM
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
Thread OP
Some udder pics.
Feb 08, 2019, 11:19 AM
I think I go fly

When life gives you lemons...

Way to look on the bright side!

Quick Reply