This thread is privately moderated by LcJ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 26, 2014, 09:53 PM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Thread OP
Discussion

RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad

This is a wonderful introduction to true quad flying. It isn't a big quad, but it is far from a toy. Have learned a bunch on it and enjoyed all of it. The crashes, the repairs, and the flying.

My favorite airplane is the Pico Tiger Moth. I believe the Xtreme might become the PTM of quads. A PTM can just float on a breeze, and this quad reminds me of that.

Have owned the MQX, the NanoQX, the 350QX, the 180QX and now the Xtreme. After learning how to fly the Xtreme, the 350QX was easy to adapt to without being afraid to crash it.

Perhaps the best part is that it has gotten me out of LTUP. Discussing this little quad seems to occupy a lot of my time. Still so much to learn. Now waiting on the NovaX, the next quad to come out from RCL.

Well that is about it.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 21, 2018, 07:11 PM
Closed Account
Once the quadabug injects your veins with its potent venom, you will slowly submit to the mindset that you never have too many quads.

Quick Reply