Some more picture, up to a total of 312 pictutres

https://www.flickr.com/photos/422200...7644905811541/

Stéphane
to remove ads between posts
Jun 01, 2014, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher Carmichael
Dennis,
I'm a little perturbed that life got in the way this year. When we see our modeling friends having such a great time, it's hard to accept that there ARE things that take precedence.
Hoping to see you there in '15. I'll be putting pressure on Rusty, Mike and some of the other deep south brethren to attend as well. At least Jeremy and Ben are there to rep us. Anybody else south of the MD there? (Texas doesn't count)

Guys and Gals,
Looks like a fantastic time. Congrats to HH. Hope everyone has a safe and fun-filled event.
Asher
I made it from below the M-D Line! It sure was fun seeing friends and meeting new ones but I don't wanna rub it in! I plan on going to Huntsville in October. Jeremy and Ben twisted my arms! Great pics, Stephane!!!
Jun 02, 2014, 11:00 PM
A huge thanks to Team Horizon for making this another GREAT AEROTOW!
Jun 03, 2014, 07:36 AM
"Fly"Fisherman
Michael,
Rub it in all you want! We all know everyone has a great time at Monticello and it is a bit of consolation for us to be able to enjoy the banter, pics, videos and testimonials.
Hope to see you in October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARUP
I made it from below the M-D Line! It sure was fun seeing friends and meeting new ones but I don't wanna rub it in! I plan on going to Huntsville in October. Jeremy and Ben twisted my arms! Great pics, Stephane!!!
Jun 05, 2014, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufek paul
Hey Dennis. Is that Pilatus from Monroe Washington? Look's familiar.Man what a sweet fly'r.
If you mean the Billstein 6 meter B4, that's mine!
Jeremy Hartmann
The Model Box
Birmingham AL
Jun 17, 2014, 03:29 PM
what was the thermal situation like at the even? Was it just a slow glide decent kind of thing after detaching from the tow plane ?

The event look great by the way. Good job HH and all the attendees.
Jun 19, 2014, 10:25 AM
Will fly for food
Thread OP
I had many 10+ min flights.
Jun 23, 2014, 06:58 PM
I'm pretty much a newbie and my draggy Balestruccio flew for ~20' once. I was stoked! There were many flights logged by others at over an hour's duration. As is always the case I understand, Sunday, the last day, had crazy scary thermals!

Quick Reply