Mar 16, 2018, 10:18 PM
The owner of Next always recommends RX2sim http://www.aligntrexstore.com/RX2SIM...or_p_4985.html
to remove ads between posts
Mar 17, 2018, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helitone
The owner of Next always recommends RX2sim http://www.aligntrexstore.com/RX2SIM...or_p_4985.html
theremanualstates it should work with taranis.

they would recomend that, since they sell that product, but thers no reason why other methods shouldnt work, every other flight some works. why not next
Mar 17, 2018, 09:18 PM
The first time trying to get my usb TX to work on Next was hell. It took me ages to figure it out, so I understand what you're going through.

I also have the spektrum/orange dongles which works well with my DX9. Just wish it had more channels so I could get the switches working.

Hope this video helps???

Next RC Simulator - Controls setup tutorial (3 min 14 sec)
Dec 05, 2018, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazsound
several people have recomended next but i justcant get it to work.

ive tried several times and its the same problem, with 2 different TX;s, walkera devo 10 through USB HID< and taranis x9d also thorugh USB hid AND banggood 22 in 1 adapter.

it sort of works, but i get weird movement, on all sticks, -100 to +100 is from half stick to full, below half stick then goes through -100 to +100 again, its messed up.

I use clearview, works flawlessly.
phoenix, again flawless
real flight works but has its quirks.

pretty much every rc sim ive tried works except next
I have exactly the same issue. Range -100 to +100% seems to be working only across half stick movement. It is the same on all channels, also switches, pots, etc. Works perfectly in Windows game controller settings and ALL other sims I have (and I have quite a few of them).

Got Next CGM on FB chat and they claim that it is due to 0 to 2 range of Windows game controller old driver output, instead of -1 to +1, which is supposed to be a modern standard. Sounds logical, except claimed range do not fit the symptoms and Windows 10 HID game driver is newest possible (10.0.17134.112).

Anybody having similar problem? possibly solution?

Would love to but Next, but not before it gets sorted.

p.s. I'm using FrSky XSR-Sim dongle, which is probably not that important - looking at previous post (few dongles having the same issue, which would suggest that it maybe Windows driver or how Next is handling the input).
Last edited by mak77; Dec 05, 2018 at 08:00 AM.
Jul 15, 2019, 10:43 PM
Hi, I'm a long time next user for Heli flying, but now into FPV wings and quads, it mentions FPV view a lot in the manual/version history but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get into FPV view in the sim, does anyone know how to do it?
Oct 12, 2021, 09:39 AM
Bringing this thread back to life... this Simulator is still out there and have upgraded recntly.
ANybody using it ?
Cheers
Patrick
Last edited by SwampFlier; Oct 12, 2021 at 09:39 AM. Reason: grammar
Oct 13, 2021, 10:54 AM
Big club and you aint in it.
I think AccuRC took over as the best flight sim for helis.
Oct 15, 2021, 03:05 AM
neXt and Heli-X are my two favs.
Oct 16, 2021, 03:35 AM
Heli-X and AccuRC are both very good
Oct 19, 2021, 12:36 PM
Big club and you aint in it.
I downloaded and installed heli-x and could not get anywhere past the calibration step.
Oct 19, 2021, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedByWolves
I downloaded and installed heli-x and could not get anywhere past the calibration step.
I would email their support, or maybe post a request for help on their forum on HeliFreak?
Nov 01, 2021, 11:03 AM
I use Heli-X, AccuRC, and Realflight 7.5... I would rank them in this order when it comes to real-life Physics...

1. AccuRC / Heli-X
2. Realflight 7.5

AccuRC was easier to setup for me than Heli-X... I am still using the Intelink Elite Futaba wired controller that came with Realflight 7.5. I prefer to use this to my transmitters to avoid wear and tear on those as I seem almost every day. Heli-X probably has a very slight advantage on Physics especially with my chosen heli (Oxy 5 MEG) but AccuRC is better on the graphics and the sound department. I use all three but spend much of my time in AccuRC and Heli-X.

Quick Reply