This thread is privately moderated by Johnnymeg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 20, 2014, 02:40 AM
FPV Dealer,Getting People High
Thread OP
Announce

Official Store. www.team-legit.com Just Launched

Hey guys I'm excited to say that after years of buying and selling on RCGroups. The team and I decided to open a Team-Legit Store. We will be selling Certain Items that either we use/endorse/advocate or Exclusive only Items. We feel there are a lot of great Rc/Fpv online stores to choose from and we wanted to offer those hard to find or certain items we Really Like.

I will also be selling The Insanely Fast mini Popwings and the Lemon RX line of receivers just to name a few.

The site is up and Running and will be Managed by Me so if you have any questions or issues you can pm me directly.

It is currently in testing stages so if there is a glitch or something that could use either touch up or second look at please don't hesitate to contact me through the contact me page. A copy of the email goes to the webmaster also.

I welcome everyone to the site and thank you in advance for being a supporter.
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2014, 02:41 AM
Thread OP
Reserved
May 20, 2014, 02:41 AM
Thread OP
Reserved 2
May 22, 2014, 02:17 PM
Thread OP
Fresh Batch of popwings added to Inventory
Fresh Batch of Lemon RX Receivers added to inventory
May 30, 2014, 06:24 PM
RC Connectors dot com
Love the video you've got on the home page. So nice to just fly right off your back patio! Never seen guys launch flying wings that way before, it looks goofy but probably a good safe way to do it.

Glenn
May 30, 2014, 06:55 PM
Thread OP
Thank you website has been a hit since we launched lots of sales and we only sell things we have personally used and endorsed.

Launching like that keeps props from cutting you so long as you keep your arms straight. And ensures the wing gets altitude
Jul 11, 2014, 02:35 AM
Thread OP
Lol that saying started because my neighbors were always questioning why different people would constantly be showing up at my house with cash and leave with a look like just getting hooked up with the finest drugs. One day my neighbor asked me what I sell out of my garage and I told him FPV items. He Replied "is that what the kids are doing these days"? So the customer that was there buying stuff said "yeah he's my fpv dealer I goto him when I wanna need to get HIGH!!"
Aug 23, 2014, 08:55 PM

Popping

Hey john it's Jeff b4 I had a popwing I bought awhile ago looking for new one from u again now the prop looks different but everything is same puzzle let me know ps I see ur website and I'm about to click buy I just wanna more specs thnks
Aug 27, 2014, 11:45 PM
It's a job...
I just placed an order with these guys for a Storm OSD I had been looking for all day.

THANKS!
Mar 26, 2015, 03:58 AM
Flying to help
HI Johnny,

I was following your videos lately and your posts, you are doing amazing videos. Just put the camera a little bit higher by 40cm. It will give better look for your shooting.

I have a question regarding the Talon vs MTD, what is your evaluation comparing them?

As far as I know, that you have tested both. So can you give us your evaluation and opinions, please.

thanks.
Mar 26, 2015, 11:44 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainElios
HI Johnny,

I was following your videos lately and your posts, you are doing amazing videos. Just put the camera a little bit higher by 40cm. It will give better look for your shooting.

I have a question regarding the Talon vs MTD, what is your evaluation comparing them?

As far as I know, that you have tested both. So can you give us your evaluation and opinions, please.

thanks.
They are both very capable aircraft with different features we will be doing a shootout/comparison of all the different common LR planes. Stay tuned for that.
Dec 08, 2015, 12:44 PM
Flying to help
Hi Johnny,

I have an analog camera with Zoom and an analog wireless link, I am searching for the right DVR product which can show the playback as the same quality of the real time viewing. I have been told that only the Fatshark Dominator V2 has a DVR which can record Mjpg with high bitrates.

We have few questions and I hope you can help us:

1- Based on your experience, which DVR provides a good quality playback?
2- Does Fatshark sell only standalone DVR which can be used?
3- As Dominator v2 starts to be out of stock, so soon we will never find it, does the Dominator V3 provide the same DVR and can we plug in video input and be able to record them?
4- Dom V3 is showing the mini hdmi plug which means it will record digital camera and not analog camera, si ti correct?

I saw this message from DomV3:

I guess we will not be able to record from input video,

Dominator v3:

Improved Built in DVR, Auto PAL/NTSC, New Super Capacitor, no more lost recordings if you pull the power, (Only records from module, cant record HDMI input)
Dec 09, 2015, 01:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainElios
Hi Johnny,

I have an analog camera with Zoom and an analog wireless link, I am searching for the right DVR product which can show the playback as the same quality of the real time viewing. I have been told that only the Fatshark Dominator V2 has a DVR which can record Mjpg with high bitrates.

We have few questions and I hope you can help us:

1- Based on your experience, which DVR provides a good quality playback?
The Dominator V2, V3 and HDV2 all have the same DVR with the exception of the domV2 has an issue where it doesnt write when you unplug it.
2- Does Fatshark sell only standalone DVR which can be used? At this time they do not
3- As Dominator v2 starts to be out of stock, so soon we will never find it, does the Dominator V3 provide the same DVR and can we plug in video input and be able to record them?Yes the DVR is the same but corrected where it will write when you unplug the battery
4- Dom V3 is showing the mini hdmi plug which means it will record digital camera and not analog camera, si ti correct? it will not record in HD at this time.

I saw this message from DomV3:

I guess we will not be able to record from input video,

Dominator v3:

Improved Built in DVR, Auto PAL/NTSC, New Super Capacitor, no more lost recordings if you pull the power, (Only records from module, cant record HDMI input)
There are other Stand alone DVR's Like the FPV1000 or 700 sold at RMRC

Quick Reply