This thread is privately moderated by katoace, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 14, 2014, 11:33 PM
MOD IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!
Thread OP
Gallery

Honey-bee stuff

Various pix of my honey bee's. Even with a few new fbl micros i now fly, my camo'd-out killer-bee is still my favorite heli. It's bell-hiller head and a few other choice mods(all on the cheap)= a very stable yet also very responsive(comparable to anything fbl f/p) fun-machine. Fast and agile....Can be flown in places where a comparable sized c/p would be down right dangerous and costly to operate. Even comes with optional on-board gi-joe pilot(yes he rides up-front with no problems, 3rd pic). Will do an extensive write-up of any mods upon request(Eh, on second thought, just check this out)https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1257 ...........Kato
Last edited by katoace; Jun 21, 2015 at 10:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 27, 2015, 07:23 AM
I can relate. I started out with the King 2 and had modded 3 into unrecognizable "Baby 450's". Still have a few original parts kicking around in storage.

Was made into a tech moderator on a heli site out of the UK because of it.

Quick Reply