Jun 08, 2014, 01:12 AM
I was wondering about duel batteries. Will it work for the v303? I've seen it done with a Phantom.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 08, 2014, 01:16 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfshadow
I was wondering about duel batteries. Will it work for the v303? I've seen it done with a Phantom.
Why not?
Jun 08, 2014, 01:20 AM
I know that a higher capacity battery will not fit. But. "if" one could fit, would it power the craft without a problem, or would the extra power do damage to the onboard electronics ? I'm a legit newby. I'm reading lots of good info here, but I haven't seen this question posted.
Jun 08, 2014, 01:23 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
I know that a higher capacity battery will not fit. But. "if" one could fit, would it power the craft without a problem, or would the extra power do damage to the onboard electronics ? I'm a legit newby. I'm reading lots of good info here, but I haven't seen this question posted.
You just need to distribute the weight and do a Parallel lipo connection, there are adapters on sale for doing thing, dont need anything else...
Jun 08, 2014, 01:29 AM
I'm looking at this battery on Banggood. I think it will fit, and the price is good.
http://www.banggood.com/DJI-BlackMag...-p-912155.html.
Jun 08, 2014, 01:29 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
It's not extra power per se, it's extra capacity as you said
Extra power would be more Voltage, which would ruin your electrics as it's only specified for 3S, not higher

Power = Voltage
Capacity = mAH

Jun 08, 2014, 01:31 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
I'm looking at this battery on Banggood. I think it will fit, and the price is good.
That looks like a great Lipo. User reviews on BG page are good. Nice find.
Jun 08, 2014, 01:33 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
The battery should be fine, only question I would have is, is the quality any good?
There has been a whole bunch of 2700/2800 mAH batteries being released, but there has been no reviews of them..

Edit :

Ghost, I would not take those reviews on BG as proper reviews, you need to cycle the battery at least 30 times before you can say whether its good or not imo
Last edited by Snake Plissken; Jun 08, 2014 at 01:42 AM.
Jun 08, 2014, 01:47 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
The battery should be fine, only question I would have is, is the quality any good?
There has been a whole bunch of 2700/2800 mAH batteries being released, but there has been no reviews of them..

Edit :

Ghost, I would not take those reviews on BG as proper reviews, you need to cycle the battery at least 30 times before you can say whether its good or not imo
Thanks for the input Snake, i will keep my eye on that lipo.
Jun 08, 2014, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike173
Wilcamach, U said "Some say the black slider pot changes the flight mode, however that is not the case as the flight mode changes are activated by holding down the left button in that group of round buttons towards the bottom of the radio."(post 976) WHAT flight modes? Thanks, Me
The flight modes scroll from mode 1-4 I tried mode 1 & 2. I have no idea what mode 3&4 are.
Jun 08, 2014, 01:52 AM
Unfortunately, Banggood is not allowed to ship pure batteries to the U.S. at this time. This is what is posted for battery purchases on Banggood.

Restricted Shipping Of Pure Batteries WorldwideDetail

Items in your order contain pure batteries that currently can’t be sent to your country. They are SKU105278

Remove these from your shopping cart to continue your order.

As of 5/28/2014 Aviation regulations have been updated and current rules don't allow us to send these items. Currently we can only ship pure batteries to; Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden.

Banggood is aiming to restore the shipping of pure batteries as soon as possible.
Jun 08, 2014, 02:07 AM
I wonder if the same holds true for rtf stuff that includes a battery or if it's battery only shipments
Jun 08, 2014, 02:19 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcamach
I wonder if the same holds true for rtf stuff that includes a battery or if it's battery only shipments
Lipo batteries more than likely are causing the issue, safety regulations must have just been changed worldwide hence the issues you are currently having..
Jun 08, 2014, 02:24 AM
I'm just wondering because according to their customers services they sent me a replacement battery last week. It shows as shipped and there's even tracking# that shows up on flytexpress.
Jun 08, 2014, 02:29 AM
I've seen a video on Youtube that shows what I think is a Lipo battery actually exploding. Perhaps this is why. This is just one. There are more videos.
lipo battery exploding danger use a lipo bag !!! (4 min 16 sec)

Quick Reply