May 15, 2014, 02:11 PM
Thread OP
I found X-tal showing strange behaviour....One oscillating when touched a litlle bit and another one ,,oscillate a little ...... running few code lines...,,and after stopped completelly ...so It can be deceiving ....I thought also my X-tal running good ...but was not.
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2014, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midelic
Iwill make a video soon to show how it works.
if you can , also show with Frsky . i also get failure when make tx frsky that i was know reason by tuning...., but rx is ok

about Flysky . I tested bind ok , but control servo not suitable and sometime not receiver, Bind seem fast
Last edited by John michel; May 16, 2014 at 01:33 AM.
May 16, 2014, 05:47 AM
RC beginner
houston, we have a problem. it binds most (but not all) of the time but apparently its not permanent. i can power the rx down and it will re-link most (but not all) of the time. if i power down the promini the rx light goes out but power back up and it never goes on again. are you using the same id every time or is it random? is it stored in ee? what rx are you using for your tests?

aint rf development fun?

btw i agree with your story of crystal behaviour. sometimes flaky and sensitive to touch. but in every case it turned out to be due to using the arduino default of "low power" fuse setting instead of the proper "full swing". tarduinos... gotta love 'em. or shoot 'em and make the world a better place. lol.
May 16, 2014, 06:07 AM
Thread OP
I forgot to add PPM signal on the new diagram..PPM signal is on..D3 pin.I have to correct diagram.
J.M how you control servo without PPM signal ?
@dave
About which protocol are you talking about? It may be a problem with bootloader controlling promini LED make sure the rest is working not only the LED light.
Last edited by midelic; May 16, 2014 at 06:13 AM.
May 16, 2014, 06:14 AM
Thread OP
JM
Try Frsky code only to see if the problem is tunning....if that is easy to fix.
May 16, 2014, 06:18 AM
i know signal PPM on D3 before you fix schematic

move stick , servo move slow, shock.... not suitable

when rx bind ok , turn off TX then turn on TX , RX can not receive while version alone flysky ok .

wait... i will post a video
May 16, 2014, 06:27 AM
Thread OP
Ok I'll see where is the problem.Which Rx did you use?..
Updated first post with corrected diagram.
May 16, 2014, 06:32 AM
RC beginner
Quote:
It may be a problem with bootloader controlling promini LED make sure the rest is working not only the LED light.
i ignore the promini led.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1993
if i power down the promini the RX light goes out but power back up and it never goes on again.
May 16, 2014, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1993
houston, we have a problem. it binds most (but not all) of the time but apparently its not permanent. i can power the rx down and it will re-link most (but not all) of the time. if i power down the promini the rx light goes out but power back up and it never goes on again. are you using the same id every time or is it random? is it stored in ee? what rx are you using for your tests?

aint rf development fun?

btw i agree with your story of crystal behaviour. sometimes flaky and sensitive to touch. but in every case it turned out to be due to using the arduino default of "low power" fuse setting instead of the proper "full swing". tarduinos... gotta love 'em. or shoot 'em and make the world a better place. lol.
LOL

If you mess up with fuse bits & bytes ... then better use a ret-arduino, ready made chip & cheap as chips : the 2.5$ pro-mini.

Chinese chips producers know well which fuse bit need to be set up .. and they are also kind enough to set free of trouble the ret.arduino boot loader

Not everybody knows that Arduino is the name of the pub in Ivrea, where a smart Italian guy decided to invent Arduino back in 2005

Anyhow ... this campaign against arduino start to be really annoying ... arduino is the most brilliant idea in the new millennium for hobby HW people ... make things for dummies ... does not means to make dummies things ... it is just brilliant

May 16, 2014, 06:36 AM
Thread OP
One thing ..If you make tx on and off again the module is with autobind so will go again to binding process so will connect after 2-5 seconds.So wait to see if really is a problem or not
May 16, 2014, 06:39 AM
RC beginner
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70
... make things for dummies ... does not means to make dummies things ... it is just brilliant
for dummies... by dummies...

buncha artists pretending to be engineers. whos "brilliant" idea was it to just arbitrarily rename all the atmel signals? and grounding that led instead of vcc. and the pin spacing for those shields. and...
May 16, 2014, 06:45 AM
RC beginner
Quote:
will go again to binding process so will connect after 2-5 seconds.So wait to see if really is a problem or not
no... its will sit for half hour and rx will not relink. what rx are you using? it helps to get on the same wavelength. or as close as possible.
May 16, 2014, 06:45 AM
Thread OP
The coin have 2 sides...There are brilliant IT engineers I know some..started in school playing with arduino boards..Now they working in most famous IT companies in the world....I think Arduino is an excellent tools for learning and you can make very useful projects.,,is not dummy...this is very simplistic view.
This lame war Is not good for anybody.
May 16, 2014, 06:49 AM
Thread OP
You are right is not reconnecting with RX ..I'll see where is the problem.
May 16, 2014, 06:55 AM
....sorry.. post wrong
Last edited by John michel; May 16, 2014 at 08:10 AM.

Quick Reply